The plastic cover is messed up.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rattlebrain
10+ year member

alcoholic
dash.jpg

While cleaning the car one day, my wife sprayed some "smelly good stuff" on the dashboard cover and some over spray got on the gage cover on the dash. Short of replacing it,(don't have the $$ for that right now) can I do anything to fix this? I have tried glass cleaner and a plastic polish that was supposed to take out haze from plastics...NOT! That picture was taken after I tried the polish. Anyone have any ideas?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ...my mother did the same thing to her car too and it looks a lot worse than what your wife did. its been years and the damage is still there.

yes, never let them clean cars.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.