The wanging wagon

what can you bass race in it? oh wait i guess you prob dont do that. it looks like you did like a 155.7 at like 55hz or higher in the kick probly

kick/outlaw

don't like it oh well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .. be glad to let my wife beat you in the lanes with you metering the same way

lol wont happen since i dont do burps. and we have db drag and iasca here. which all meter on the dash. what class is it anyways? altho i dont really know anything about tbp or usaci

what car do you have btw? or not have one and buy stuff to put in her car lol. its pretty much the same for me i sold my 98 dakota 2 years ago cuz i got a truck from work. and we traded in my gf's civic and got a honda fit and a bought stuff for it and then traded that in for a ford escape and i buy stuff for it, but she drives it during the week to work and i drive on the weekends.

lol wont happen since i dont do burps. and we have db drag and iasca here. which all meter on the dash. what class is it anyways? altho i dont really know anything about tbp or usaci
then why *****?

what car do you have btw? or not have one and buy stuff to put in her car lol. its pretty much the same for me i sold my 98 dakota 2 years ago cuz i got a truck from work. and we traded in my gf's civic and got a honda fit and a bought stuff for it and then traded that in for a ford escape and i buy stuff for it, but she drives it during the week to work and i drive on the weekends.
which car? i own 3.. she owns the wagon.. i own a 91 S10 which is about to be built for spl.. and 89 CRX SI Ls swapped.. and a 2005 Subaru Legacy

this is the car domain for my legacy.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3108799

idk why your even talking **** lol.. got nothing better to do than hover on the forums and talk big? sigh.

im 22.. own 3 cars outright, payment on the 05 legacy... buying a house.. have a 2yr old daughter and am married.. i don't have to prove **** to you as you seem to think i do

who said i was *****ing? its a nice score for ur class i guess i dunno.we dont meter the same around here. its not the same orgs around here.

do you have any other car domains? im guessing the legacy doesnt have a system in it. big hp and going fast isnt really my thing. i wanna see the boom boom lol

she is in amateur 501+ this year.. record before that was only a 148..

this is on a termlab.. outlaw at the kick

next year she will compete in pro 0-1500.. amp ratings by 4 ohm

yeh i know its a termlab i have one myself as u can see in my sig. i dunno why u think im talking **** lol. and no u dont have to prove anything to me i wasnt asking you to. and congrats on the new record i dunno what ur being so defensive. yeh im moving into my new house in 2 weeks. not looking forward to moving but by labor day hopefully we are all done moving and i can enjoy then new house.

just rubbed me off the wrong way

well see what it does on the globe.. maybe set a new state record for usaci

mostly just a toy to compete in the local org.. next year its all going to be in the S10 and shooting for the 60s

just rubbed me off the wrong way
well see what it does on the globe.. maybe set a new state record for usaci

mostly just a toy to compete in the local org.. next year its all going to be in the S10 and shooting for the 60s
Is there a wrong way to rub one off?

yeh i just dont care much for burp scores personally i burped earlier today and was .3 down for my best burp with the current setup but i still did my best bass race score so i was still happy lol. you ever done a steet beat score. if so what did it do?

and I was wondering why you were getting defensive as well. lol

Im guessing its because you are always having to defend your score.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

frkkevin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
frkkevin
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date