Thieves hang them all.

gumby688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
A really decent guy Andy Walnus(DJ Inclined on youtube). Had his car stolen last night just spreading the word for non facebookers.

zoguio.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

[/color]This was in the Sunderland,Mass area. See if that pic works.

Wow that is really ******. Dude put a lot of time into that vehicle. People disgust me, to just rip away what someone loves is pathetic. What comes around goes around though, that's for **** sure.

Wow that is really ******. Dude put a lot of time into that vehicle. People disgust me, to just rip away what someone loves is pathetic. What comes around goes around though, that's for **** sure.
Just keep your ear out for a drug overdose in the Sunderland,Mass area. I really don't see people stealing a whole car for the audio. Probably needed a couple 100 or 1000 for some drugs, I don't see people stealing for many other reasons, maybe shop lift for some food, but mostly drugs.

Just keep your ear out for a drug overdose in the Sunderland,Mass area. I really don't see people stealing a whole car for the audio. Probably needed a couple 100 or 1000 for some drugs, I don't see people stealing for many other reasons, maybe shop lift for some food, but mostly drugs.
Agreed.

Or they planned to strip his audio?

If hes pulling 160's then hes got pretty good equipment.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Or they planned to strip his audio?
If hes pulling 160's then hes got pretty good equipment.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Do people really do that just to make their car bang? I mean, what kinda 'efed up person do you gotta be? Drugs makes sense, IMO, because druggies generally don't think like normal people (I also don't mean the occasional user, I get that some folks can do some drugs here and there at a party or something and not go around stealing peoples TVs from their homes)

Not to take over the tread, hopefully someone can find the car... I fear it could already be too late :/ Its a shame //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have insurance. Covers my truck and audio gear. Hope he did the same thing. I don't know why anyone who would have all the money into something wouldn't have it insured. So he should be ok. Time to rebuild with that insurance check

I never had that kinda coin wrapped up in my gear before but back in the 90's I had my **** stolen twice. I did have a rider on my auto insurance tho but insurance or not, its still a sinking, nasty feeling when you go outside in the morning and all your shits gone. I feel for him just the same. Hope it all works out for the better. Car

+ gear's prolly history by now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gumby688

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
gumby688
Fryeburg,ME
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date