Threatcon 4 12" Pre-sale!!

Pre-sale is still going on. There are only a few Threatcon 4's remaining so if anyone else wants them they need to snag them quickly!

I have all of the parts in hand EXCEPT the coils. I'm expecting those to be in hand around Friday. I'm on the phone with the guys I'm getting the coils from daily to get everything worked out. Parts for this woofer were ordered from seperate locations due to what I wanted for the woofer and it's caused some delays. However, it will all be worth it when you have them in your rides and hitting the lows!

So, as long as the coils are in hand by Friday, I plan to build and test each woofer and have them shipping to you guys by mid-november.

Sorry for these delays, but the woofer is worth it!

--Chris

Update:

The coils that arrived last Friday weren't wound to our specifications (too short). I've contacted the build house in Japan and they've gotten the correct coils made and these are being Air Mailed to us. The baskets and motors are mounted. Just need to get coils to press on. As soon as they arrive i will update you guys again.

-Chris

That's the only thing about getting parts from overseas..

Hey,your in Youngstown.... ever hear of a place called Carson's autobody or Carson's automotive?

2urs39i.jpg

2qn8vsw.jpg

2cpwzrp.jpg

So the finalized TS Parameter Threatcon 4 12" that was assembled arrived today. The correct coils are on a plane to us so they should arrive shortly. We will be building and testing soon guys!!! This woofers a monster!!!

Just talked to Chris about this and he said a bunch went out each day this week and the remaining woofers (about 16) are going out the door monday. They are prepped ready for pick up by UPS on Monday.

Conservative.and scaring ppl off with a 4" coil of 1200rms are a very thin line .....if.a 4" coil cant take 4k+all day every day dont.waste ur time
There's a lot of 4" coils that aren't rated for 4K all day, in fact I can't think of one that's rated for 4k all day. !500 watts is an extremely high rating, you have to have a lot of faith in your woofer to say 1500 watts, knowing that 90% of the people who would even consider buying this woofer will definitly give the woofer it's own rating once they have it in there hands. 2 examples- an AB HD rated for 1500 watts 3" coil, but I know for a fact the woofer will take 3K+ from personal experience. The AB VFL 2Krms 4" coil, bottoms out on 3K+. Let's go back in time a little, Rockford HX Power 12" 4" Coil 1000Watts rms, and the HX2 Power was one of Car Audios favorites by a lot of people. I'm not saying anything about this C2, because I haven't dealt with it, and probably won't because one of my Distributors just called me about these new woofers, and guess what, the Dealer Cost is exactly what this thread want's for the woofer. I was actually thinking of bringing this woofer in until I seen this thread. But that doesn't mean that it isn't a good woofer, it's just obvious the owner of the company isn't too interested in making it a successful line. I'm in the mix of developing a line, and I promise that any dealer will have the chance to make money off of my line, when ever I get it going.

I'm not saying anything about this C2, because I haven't dealt with it, and probably won't because one of my Distributors just called me about these new woofers, and guess what, the Dealer Cost is exactly what this thread want's for the woofer. I was actually thinking of bringing this woofer in until I seen this thread..
are you talking about the presale price that was 199 or the reg price of 299?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date