Tips to avoid getting jacked

In case it's already been said, my bad.

Do not play your system loud in drive-thru's.

I sadly admit to working a drive-thru. There are nights where my coworkers will take forever on the orders, and I can see every single car's smallest detail. I have time to read plates, and sometimes they pay with credit card/ID.

I would never jack someone's stuff, but I just thought of how easy it would be for not only me, but people behind or in front of you to get plate numbers, car color, etc.

i have a 89 ford f 150 what if your still in school people see your subs while thgere on lunch how can i avoid this and another thing is i live in a small town every one know's my truck? i do keep it turned down but sometimes i work on my truck in the auto shop i really need some good tips i dont have much just to 10 inch swiss audio subs spl series with a 800 watts amp which will soon be a massive 2000 wattpluss are these swiss audio subs anygood? there in a obcon box

i have a 89 ford f 150 what if your still in school people see your subs while thgere on lunch how can i avoid this and another thing is i live in a small town every one know's my truck? i do keep it turned down but sometimes i work on my truck in the auto shop i really need some good tips i dont have much just to 10 inch swiss audio subs spl series with a 800 watts amp which will soon be a massive 2000 wattpluss are these swiss audio subs anygood? there in a obcon box
I would recommend starting a new thread for some of those questions. As far as not getting your stuff jacked; do what you can do.

Seriously, don't some of those real train horns go over 160 DB? My teachers son had a car that got broken into twice, and they took his head unit twice. Needless to say he got mad and super glued razor blades to the back of the head unit. When the thief came around a third time he was in for a rude awakening, he ended up gushing blood all over the carpet of the car and scrambled without taking anything. After the razor blade incident, strangely nobody has tried to steal that deck...

Good thread. I use to do allot of stealing when I was in high-school before I then went off to a police academy. And I'm going to give you guys a few tips.

*Blue led light. Whether you have an alarm or not. Remember I used to be a thieve. If you have a flashing led on your dash, then most thieves are going to pass by it trust me.

*Doors locked. There are allot of low life bums, that will go around checking for cars unlocked. You enhance your saftey by 50% if your doors are locked.

*Avoid high traffic area parkings. I know its hard. The mall for example. Park away from other cars. When I was a thieve, the first thing I would do on a Saturday is go scout out my victims at the mall. (This is where most kids hangout) I'd park in available spots. Peek over in cars, check for nice head units. Keep away from all the cars. Not to mention if your away from all the cars, your car stands out to security.

how about gaining the rep in your town that "you touch his truck and he'll find out somehow. and you will get the s*** beat out of you" =]

talked to a couple of my friends who actually told me they had a couple people ask them what kind of system i had and if i had an alarm. i guess thats what they told them.

i stay up pretty late and have caught some people lurking around my truck. i tapped them on the shoulder with a bat and i havent seen them since.

there is a power inverter mounted in my truck in plain site and theres a red led display on it with a light that snakes around like the snake on the classic game of snake on most older computers. it would push me Away from touchin anything in there.

but as much as security goes, nothing will be 100% effective in keeping your stuff from gettin jacked. use common sense and dont piss people off or show off to a crowd you dont know or fully trust.

thats all i have to say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...