To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

wow did you ever think that maybe it was damaged during shipping. which if it was tested right away which is highly recommended when you buy something on the internet perhaps you wouldn't be in this situation.
had he came at me a couple weeks later or even a month later id probably be inclinded to fully refund him but 5 months down the line come on now

Never dealt with infamous, but me and 90accordman had a trade and everything went smooth as apples in caramel.
I def wouldn't think he's scammer, seemed like a cool guy.

Waiting for 5 months I think is too long. Anything could have happened.

The way I see it, it's your responsibility to make sure the the product works within a weeks time of receiving it. After that, your on your own.
out of all people i am not surprised you would say that

This is why you make it a point to test EVERY item you buy from someone off or online.

Even if you dont have the means any Audio repair shop or car audio shop has a 12v power supply that they will hook up to your unit and test it for a small fee or maybe even free.

This will keep people honest for the most part and avoid issues like this. Jose I have delt with you in the past you seem like a smart kid not sure why you wouldnt have found a way to test this.

I test everything I get before letting it go to someone else. NIB stuff is a little hard to do since you dont want to crack open a new item to lower its value. But measures can be taken if something was to happen on a NIB item.

out of all people i am not surprised you would say that
and after the bs thing that happened between me and got focus,

Anything that I trade/sell I will video tape and test working prior to sending out/ selling so there is no confusion that it works when it left my hands. I don't wanna get fukd for no reason.

bro if anything, you could have just gotten some 14 awg cable, hooked it up to your battery and ran it to the indash, plugged it in real quick and seen if it works or not.

Come on bro, honestly, it would have taken you all of 10 min.

so since hes crapped all over my current for sale post anyone interested in anything i sell i give my celly and will talk to you on the phone and provide any information you need (video or whatever) to help you with the sale /buy of anything off me

and after the bs thing that happened between me and got focus,
Anything that I trade/sell I will video tape and test working prior to sending out/ selling so there is no confusion that it works when it left my hands. I don't wanna get fukd for no reason.
true thats the only way ill do it now and im not calling 90accordman a scammer i just find it fukked up that i resell it after it sitting on top of my f2500d for 5 months and the damm thing doesnt work

im not asking for a refund but i mean if i can get some $$ to give to the guy who bought it to help pay for repairs........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

a couple of people can vouch that i have not installed a damm thing in over a year

After 5 months the blame falls fairly on your shoulders. shitty situation any way you look at it. Your claiming it could have gotten damaged during shipping to you, whos to say it didnt get damaged in shipping to whoever you sold it to? I do think this thread is in poor taste when it could have been your error that caused the problem.

After 5 months the blame falls fairly on your shoulders. shitty situation any way you look at it. Your claiming it could have gotten damaged during shipping to you, whos to say it didnt get damaged in shipping to whoever you sold it to? I do think this thread is in poor taste when it could have been your error that caused the problem.
read the whole thread posts i received it in excellent visual condition the new owner received it in excellent visual condition

the fold down face was forced closed by the previous owner and it wont play dvd's maybe thats why he sold it so cheap and maybe thats why he hesitated selling to to someone in his home state

read the whole thread posts i received it in excellent visual condition the new owner received it in excellent visual condition
the fold down face was forced closed by the previous owner and it wont play dvd's maybe thats why he sold it so cheap and maybe thats why he hesitated selling to to someone in his home state
How do you know this to be true out of curiosity?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies