TODAY big 3 kit giveaway enter here

Been over for a day or so now guys. Winner was chosen and getting sweet looking big 3 kit.
Yea I edited the post so the title would say "big 3 kit winner chosen" but it didn't carry over to the main thread title

Yep, the flakka capital of US
Gotcha. Trying to convince the wifey to move there. Been to Orlando/Kissimmee area 3 times now...vacatioon. There's just so much to do there. Sure as hell beats the cold here.

And here it is KCR357, your custom big 3 kit, shipping out to you today! Congrats on the WIN and members, stay tuned for the next giveaway!
18278645_1907285662847081_5747075391652455437_o.jpg
**** that looks nice. Def colorful. Nice job.

Is this the same wiring for amps as well? Just wondered how it does around heated areas such as in the engine bay.

**** that looks nice. Def colorful. Nice job.
Is this the same wiring for amps as well? Just wondered how it does around heated areas such as in the engine bay.
This wire has a Dual jacket and holds a 105 C rating along with being SAE certified, its made to handle extreme environments, made in the USA, the wire the lugs and even the shrinks, made and printed in the USA

Gotcha. Trying to convince the wifey to move there. Been to Orlando/Kissimmee area 3 times now...vacatioon. There's just so much to do there. Sure as hell beats the cold here.
S fl is getting super f ing crowded. If you enjoy any type of outdoor activities stay away and go to the west coast, inland, or further north. Fl is like half a dozen completely different states in one. Here it's a mix of living in a south American shithol right beside a super expensive pla yground for rich people. Lots of action, both good and bad-tons of clubs, bars, girls, drugs, crime, and fun to be had, but get your wallet out...

Naples/ft Myers/tampa is less money, less crowded, almost like living in the actual US.

You've been to the middle of the state, so...

Daytona is kinda cool, def. feels like the US, but EVERYTHING is oriented on tourism. Jobs, recreational activities; hard to explain. It was fun when I was there.

From what I hear Jacksonville *****.

Not sure on the panhandle at all.

If it were me id prob live near st Pete or cape coral.

S fl is just too crowded and urban. (I'ma redneck from Western pa originally fwiw)

Also, it is hot as fvck from Apr to about nov. We can't wait for winter to get here, it's beautiful......

Lmk if you have any questions, I've been to most parts of the state.

This wire has a Dual jacket and holds a 105 C rating along with being SAE certified, its made to handle extreme environments, made in the USA, the wire the lugs and even the shrinks, made and printed in the USA
Awesome. So how is overseas wire differ than wire made here in USA? Is it because of QA is better or....?

S fl is getting super f ing crowded. If you enjoy any type of outdoor activities stay away and go to the west coast, inland, or further north. Fl is like half a dozen completely different states in one. Here it's a mix of living in a south American shithol right beside a super expensive pla yground for rich people. Lots of action, both good and bad-tons of clubs, bars, girls, drugs, crime, and fun to be had, but get your wallet out...Naples/ft Myers/tampa is less money, less crowded, almost like living in the actual US.

Daytona is kinda cool, def. feels like the US, but EVERYTHING is oriented on tourism. Jobs, recreational activities; hard to explain. It was fun when I was there.

S fl is just too crowded and urban. (I'ma redneck from Western pa originally fwiw)

Also, it is hot as fvck from Apr to about nov. We can't wait for winter to get here, it's beautiful......

Appreciate man. I've been looking in the Orlando/Kissimmee areas for a house. Cost of living is much less cheaper than here in WA. Of course, jobs will pay more here because of it to offset it but things just keep getting more expensive. I've been looking at jobs there as well and they seem to be within a buck or two it's really not that bad. So long as the person has exp should be able to find something good. Been to Universal Studios a few times. Still haven't seen everything, it's that big. Fun Spot, water parks, miniature golf, Orlando Eye (haven't been yet), etc etc.Funny you mentioned Daytona. One of the places I wanted to go/visit while we were there last year. I see Daytona Beach featured in magazines across the years in the past so I got my chance to see it. After about an hour, it started downpouring literally lol. I guess it really depends upon the person if they can stand to put up with the high humidity there. I heard last summer was pretty hot there. Even the locals were complaining. But since I come from a cold state, It's def a different environment. We shall see. It's not gonna happen overnight. Maybe in a few years....who knows. I got 2 girls, one will graduate high school this year, and the other is in 7th grade. And a wife to support too.

S fl is getting super f ing crowded. If you enjoy any type of outdoor activities stay away and go to the west coast, inland, or further north. Fl is like half a dozen completely different states in one. Here it's a mix of living in a south American shithol right beside a super expensive pla yground for rich people. Lots of action, both good and bad-tons of clubs, bars, girls, drugs, crime, and fun to be had, but get your wallet out...Naples/ft Myers/tampa is less money, less crowded, almost like living in the actual US.

i pretty much agree except st pete is all hood so you want to avoid that and daytona is really not that great either. spent four years there at erau for college. my bias is against all of florida but if i had a choice id live in the outskirts of a bigger city (probably orlando, jax, or tally) in a nice house with a 2 car garage far enough out that its not too busy or expensive. and you can still go out in the city if you want.

nicest part of daytona was the roads, mostly overbuilt for the races and bike week so getting places that weren't downtown wasnt too bad. oh and cops did not give a fuck about anything. compared to some of these liberal cities with terribly politically correct laws in florida its a nice break

I was trying to keep a positive vibe since he was moving here lol.

I'm going to Jax soon, so I'll see, but the last person I know there said it was all hood....

My other bud in the st Pete area lives in brandon, so it might have been far enough to get out of the bad area.

All I know is almost every person I talk to who's moving from s fl says a big reason for the move is all the a holes, and I have no reason to argue.

Daytona IS cool, but imo after a year or two it gets old. It's like even the middle aged people are all stuck in the early 20's bar life stage

i pretty much agree except st pete is all hood so you want to avoid that and daytona is really not that great either. spent four years there at erau for college. my bias is against all of florida but if i had a choice id live in the outskirts of a bigger city (probably orlando, jax, or tally) in a nice house with a 2 car garage far enough out that its not too busy or expensive. and you can still go out in the city if you want.
nicest part of daytona was the roads, mostly overbuilt for the races and bike week so getting places that weren't downtown wasnt too bad. oh and cops did not give a fuck about anything. compared to some of these liberal cities with terribly politically correct laws in florida its a nice break

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date