took a lunch break from work and look what arrived..

jacka
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA
Probably won't be in there enclosures til next week, but here are the drivers! Well.. one driver.

df8a6005.jpg

7bea53ac.jpg

46de1f6d.jpg

7f61c6d2.jpg

stupid photobucket resizing my photos, wasted my very detailed pictures! Awesome packaging by Mike @ Soundsplinter..

diamond audio d6 1500.1. it was in backorder but arriving next week. i have a loaner d6 1000.1 now.

Dick..... J/p
Awsome sub. Is that a 12"?

When ya get it in, take more pics and let us know how she sounds.
yeah it's a 12. i'll be sure to keep you updated once these babies get in the enclosure.

SoundSplinter subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
Nice buy!
thanks man.. took me a while to save up but i finally did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well.. here it is. 1.5 net cubes per driver:

img0555zv0.jpg

thanks to vince's audio for the box. i dont have the tools or space to make a box so i went with him. more pictures of the box here: http://www.vincesaudio.com/17.htm .

i'd be out driving around listening to music right now, but the weight of the entire thing is ~130 lbs. and the only person around right now is my mom and its too heavy for her. i'll have a review later when they are broken in and i'll compare em to my 12" d6's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.