trade agreement between gqjeff and basswiigee

Participant count
  • Participant list

basswiigee2fix

Senior VIP Member
michigan
i basswiigee will be sending @gqjeff; two kicker solo baric L7 2003 models... in trade for a E760pt quantum energy reel and a zebco gen30c-gwd4 rod... also 25 dollars via paypal (RECEIVED funds) ....

i will be shipping today and provide tracking via text/pm.... jeff will be shipping today also.... wow he provided tracking already....via text...

ok so a lil about the transaction... great communication, wasnt a rusher... thank god cuz i be busy.. lol it originally was all about money but you guys know how bass love to trade... lol all in all this has been a awesome transaction....so far.... i cant wait to get the rod n reel...

everything look good jeff?

Yes smooth as silk thus far. Thanks for dealing with me. Glad something I had that I wasn't using you could use and vice versa. Looking foreword to finally getting some bass back on our boat!!!!

I got my pole...... smaller and lighter than i expected but im off to the lake ill check back in after fishing lol ... subs should be there today keep me updated....

Subs are here. So how do you like that reel? Great transaction all the way around.
reel was awesome im something like a baitcaster naturalllll lol.... first baitcaster and its a beut.... feedback on the way...

great guy to do business with wouldnt hesitate to repeat....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee2fix

Senior VIP Member
basswiigee2fix
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views