Treo CSX 15....ebay auction, wtf

I was actually gonna message this guy earlier today when I saw his auction and let him know his sub isnt so **** special. I have heard of people using the non-pole vent ones for daily also but I dont think I would recommend it.

The CSX is a bad ass woofer. Its a shame this tool bag poked a hole in the dustcap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I had 4 IDSPLs in my old comp car and those dust caps would come off ever other day it seemed like, I still dont think drilling a hole in the cap is the best way to go about fixing it. I just use more CA glue now and dont have the problem

I did not list it because the dust cover is missing and needs replaced making it kinda ugly.
Guess the GhettoHole technique didn't work.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
haha. Didn't really catch that myself... hm. I might just message him again :p

If you increase B (and consequently, BL) you will increase efficiency assuming you haven't changed any other parameter.

And the whole "pole vent for daily" is a farce.

If you increase B (and consequently, BL) you will increase efficiency assuming you haven't changed any other parameter.
And the whole "pole vent for daily" is a farce.
The max daily music playing for a vented pole pieced CSX is around 1200 without overheating. They weren't designed for that this is why they have the SSX. I was going to order the CSX but was quickly talked out of it as a daily by Wayne, so I bought the SSX which at the time cost me around $800 shipped... Polo.

I have actually seen a lot of people with that sub drill a small whole in the dustcap. You dont see that much any more because alot of people dont use that sub much. But over on termpro almost everyone I have seen with that sub has drilled a whole in the dustcap to keep it from blowing off.

I was laughing more at the fact that he only seemed to use 4 screws to mount it on one baffle. meh
Actually, I blew it up to make sure but he is using 5 scews, lOl. Polo..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

He's from Arkansas, what do you expect!?!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It's just how we roll.... 4 screws, 8 screws... as long as it is a star pattern it's all the same... hell 2 will do the same as 8

Drilling a hole in the dustcap is just simple Arkansas Engineering, we are just intelligent like that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.