Tru Technology

Cangri
10+ year member

Tacoma,WA
Just trying to get some info on this company and the quality of thier amps. Tried reserching the search, but come up empty. The amps that im looking at are S44/S500 SLD6. They will be powering a set of dynaudio 242, csx 6x9's and 2 12 IDQ's. I'm going for everyday SQ.

The quality, reliabilty, and performance of thier amps. I'm looking for good SQ setup and I wanna make sure I'm purchasing good quality amps.

Well, they are one of the few amplifier designers still located in the good old US of A and they don't play this "me too" game like 98% of the other car audio manufacturers do. Granted, Abyss of Korea will say that Tru ripped off their designs, so take that for whatever you want.

Oh back to the "me too" game. Seems that everyone and his brother has an amplifier made by Zenon or some other offshore build house with their name slapped on it. Granted, I understand they did this to keep their costs competitive, but at the same time there isn't much difference between Hifonics and "Insert current forum boner amp name here".

Very very few amps I would run but TRU is on my short list of the ones I would. I have 3 TRU amps for sale as well.

I was talking to 2 diffrent shop owners that sell zapco and they said that zapco is not worth the money in thier opinion. That thier were better amps at lower prices. I just dont wanna drop a whole bunch of money and not be happy

I was talking to 2 diffrent shop owners that sell zapco and they said that zapco is not worth the money in thier opinion. That thier were better amps at lower prices. I just dont wanna drop a whole bunch of money and not be happy[
I hear you man good luck with those Tru's

I was talking to 2 diffrent shop owners that sell zapco and they said that zapco is not worth the money in thier opinion. That thier were better amps at lower prices. I just dont wanna drop a whole bunch of money and not be happy
:confused:I hear you man good luck with those Tru's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.