BASS EQ & BOOST

Yes (Ch C/D Only)

REMOTE BASS KNOB

Yes (Optional)

DIMENSION (L x W x H)

17.75" x 10.25" x 2.25"

WEIGHT

13 lbs.

go to diyma, do a search on tru. the companies ****, the amps are nothing but overpriced hype.
went to diyma, don't have a account, but clicked on the tru amp section right hand side, sent me to ebay where one was for sell for 575, went to the tru website most their amps are over a grand, WAY OVER PRICED ! but I seen some perform at the car show a couple weeks back and they were pretty beastly, but I'd never pay that kinda money for a amp!!!

after further research at diyma here are the reviews I found... they loved it and said it was better than the Mcintosh amps...

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/member-reviews-product-comparisons/75603-review-tru-technology-billet-amps-lots-pics.html

go to diyma, do a search on tru. the companies ****, the amps are nothing but overpriced hype.
Well, they're not Audiopoop if that's what you're comparing them to.

TO-3 outputs, 1000 watt high current power supplies, heavy duty 63 volt capacitors and oh yeah...Made in the USA.

Yep, "overpriced hype" alright.

How do you have this amp in you possession but dont know the quality of the amp? Not being rude just wondering how you came upon this terrific piece.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.