truck port question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
I was told it is louder to have the port on the driver side wall in a single cab truck rather than on the passenger side wall. Whats the difference in loudness other than it being louder for the driver instead of passenger and vise versa.

How though? I dont know how comps work cause Ive never been to them but if the meter was placed in the center of the dash the port would be exacally the same length away from it regardless of what side it was on.

The meter is on the lower passenger side corner of the windshield...can't remember the exact length away, something around 12'' towards the center and 8'' up. I personally liked port up better in my truck for daily, before the blowthrough.

oh okay now i understand. Yeah im going with sub and port up this time hope it sounds good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.