Trying to figure out my first car audio setup..

the specs on the reference speakers say that they cover from 53hz-21khz.. this could be lies of course but would they stretch it that far off?

I had a bad experience with that MB QUART amp. Right when I hooked it up it overheated within 5 mins and was always BURNING HOT to the touch. Returned it and got a some 4 channel JBL amp (forgot name). Also the control settings on the MB Quart amp feel really cheap and it is annoying having to unscrew the plastic cover off it if you want to change something. The actual knobs are also hard to move unless you have something like a flathead with you. Be careful not to rip pieces of the knob off either since they are somewhat of a mushy plastic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.