Trying to find em 4 BIG 3

oh ok.....so there is no Neg like screw down like on some of the alt's . that's how my mark vii was so i wasn't sure how this one was. Anywhere i can get a pic of this accesory bracket i know know which one im grounding to just to make sure . Just don't wanna fck it up.

Alternator2.jpg

see it on the left that lil bitty wire that it

kingdell thanks i appericate those pics man gives me the idea of where i know it is:D. Plan on working on the BIG 3 once i get home from my aunt's/cousins ugh....hate going over there cause don't get along with any of em , but oh well....Well everyone have a good and happy easter you and your family ill be back on later:D.

kingdell thanks i appericate those pics man gives me the idea of where i know it is:D. Plan on working on the BIG 3 once i get home from my aunt's/cousins ugh....hate going over there cause don't get along with any of em , but oh well....Well everyone have a good and happy easter you and your family ill be back on later:D.

No problem man!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.