003-1.jpg

Wireless Guitar works for Xbox 360 Guitar Hero/Rockband: $45

009.jpg

Wired Guitar works for Xbox 360 Guitar Hero/Rockband: $35

007.jpg

008.jpg

Western Digital 750GB HDD: $165

Works with Vista

if i plug that hard drive into the xbox 360 usb, can it read movies,pics, music off it? Cause I know I can use flash drives, but not so sure about moving hardrives.

Im not to sure, you can always stream from your computer though...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dibs on Skate. is it in working condition? does it stall?

i can't send paypal while i'm at work since the site is blocked through firewall. payment can besent after 4:30 when i get home. pm me paypal pls.

Ill try tonight to see if it works. I thought your could use the Zune software to stream if you are using XP.

dibs on Skate. is it in working condition? does it stall?i can't send paypal while i'm at work since the site is blocked through firewall. payment can besent after 4:30 when i get home. pm me paypal pls.
It is in PERFECT condition, I love that game, it is alot more fun than Tony Hawk IMO.

if you hook up that hard drive to a computer through USB and the computer picks it up as a flash drive or removable disk than most likely the 360 may pick it up as a flash or removable drive. my friend has an Archos and hooks it up to his 360 to play music and such, though hasn't tried to play any movies.

It is in PERFECT condition, I love that game, it is alot more fun than Tony Hawk IMO.
yeah i bought proving grounds like 2 days ago, maybe put 2hrs into it then put it away. lol. i liked the demo to skate and i was initially looking for skate instead of proving grounds. please hold the game for me. you WILL receive payment after i get off work.

also, what car are you putting a turbo in?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Alpineinstaller

10+ year member
<3 teh JnTar
Alpineinstaller
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies