turbo

I dunno man, he didn't mention anything about it and said he was new to it all. A lot of noobs would just think, "I can put on a turbo and go zoom!"
But obviously all of that would have to be changed anyway and most kits will even come with all that... However I do know what you arr saying he may not have known...

I dunno man, he didn't mention anything about it and said he was new to it all. A lot of noobs would just think, "I can put on a turbo and go zoom!"
But obviously all of that would have to be changed anyway and most kits will even come with all that... However I do know what you arr saying he may not have known...

like i said though since im new im not going to just buy something and try and put it in and hope it works. Thats like buying a 10000 watt subwoofer and putting it in your trunk and wonder why it isnt working lol. i know a guy that can do it for me, so i dont get caught with a blown up car. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date