Southwest Region Usaci Event Glendale,AZ

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
we are rebuilding that black chevy right now actually //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif will be louder soon :)hes at a 154.2 right now. with new box in. hoping to get some moe out of it

i had the lil blue mazda. i think actually you had a dispute with jaffe after looking at my truck, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif i only did a 158.4 there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

we are rebuilding that black chevy right now actually //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif will be louder soon :)hes at a 154.2 right now. with new box in. hoping to get some moe out of it i had the lil blue mazda. i think actually you had a dispute with jaffe after looking at my truck, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif i only did a 158.4 there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
STREET BEAT 3

Kris Brack

Farmington, NM

Adrian Ulibarri

Farmington, NM

Erik Nichols

Tucson, AZ

I placed 3rd. i had the wrong song on my first run also(magic mike) i have since did some upgrades 2 my truck. The guy who had the talk with Jaffe was Tony leichliter, he had the white 4 door mid size truck suv. i think he was commenting on the back seats being folded up in the ext cab of the truck. Tony thought ur truck should of been in Modified and not stock class. I compete in modified because i took my ext cab backseat out for my sub box. Your mazda was the one painted primer and it almost died out during ur run right!

STREET BEAT 3

Kris Brack

Farmington, NM

Adrian Ulibarri

Farmington, NM

Erik Nichols

Tucson, AZ

I placed 3rd. i had the wrong song on my first run also(magic mike) i have since did some upgrades 2 my truck. The guy who had the talk with Jaffe was Tony leichliter, he had the white 4 door mid size truck suv. i think he was commenting on the back seats being folded up in the ext cab of the truck. Tony thought ur truck should of been in Modified and not stock class. I compete in modified because i took my ext cab backseat out for my sub box. Your mazda was the one painted primer and it almost died out during ur run right!

. and yes sir. she about died LOL. maybe 70 hp and a 250 amp alty doesnt work well together haha. when the alty kicks on it kills my trucks idle :(sad to say, its not primer LOL. that was its original paint haha. yeah actulally you can take the seats out in trunks that have fold out, jump seats.its no big deal about the questions bout the rules. but its kinda dumb you can only do it in fold down seats. but minis get louder then full size any way haha.

yeah the guy that took second is whose truck a buddy and i are working on.

this show should be a ton of fun. hopefully its not god awefully hot LOL.

do you know what your truck peaks at?

. and yes sir. she about died LOL. maybe 70 hp and a 250 amp alty doesnt work well together haha. when the alty kicks on it kills my trucks idle :(sad to say, its not primer LOL. that was its original paint haha. yeah actulally you can take the seats out in trunks that have fold out, jump seats.its no big deal about the questions bout the rules. but its kinda dumb you can only do it in fold down seats. but minis get louder then full size any way haha. yeah the guy that took second is whose truck a buddy and i are working on.

i haven't metered my truck since the upgrades. i kno it's gunna be a hot MOFO day tho... i hav videos of ur truck and the black silverado's run! that jl audio demo vehicle was beatin. i'm jus REALLY glad tha events on a saturday instead of sunday. IS McCain himself going to this event/competiting????

. and yes sir. she about died LOL. maybe 70 hp and a 250 amp alty doesnt work well together haha. when the alty kicks on it kills my trucks idle :(sad to say, its not primer LOL. that was its original paint haha. yeah actulally you can take the seats out in trunks that have fold out, jump seats.its no big deal about the questions bout the rules. but its kinda dumb you can only do it in fold down seats. but minis get louder then full size any way haha. yeah the guy that took second is whose truck a buddy and i are working on.

I haven't metered my truck since tha upgrades. The jl demo vehicle was beatin up the pavement huh... i hav videos of ur truck and the black silverado's run's( only from a short distance tho). is McCain himself going to be competiting/going???

i doubt drew is coming sown for this show. he may though. that demo scion xb with the jl w7s was insane. very impressive. can you send me those videos? thanks bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. ill be in phx this weekend. picking up a tonneau cover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

520reaudiosx15s

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
520reaudiosx15s
BLARE IZONA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date