Central Region Usaci show Aug 2nd Waukesha, Wi

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

AVX Mike
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Stay Tuned Customs will be hosting a Usaci SPL and Sound Quality event on August 2nd at our shop in Waukesha, Wi. Free pig roast, raffles and giveaways. Contact Mike @262-542-8863 with any questions.

There will be classes for almost everyone regardless of your set up. Come out for an afternoon of fun.

I'm off work that day, so good change I'll be able to make it up for that one. Haven't been to Waukesha since my oldest played hockey up there like 16 years ago.

I'm off work that day, so good change I'll be able to make it up for that one. Haven't been to Waukesha since my oldest played hockey up there like 16 years ago.
Mike lets try and talk to the rest of DOA and see if we can get them all at this one as well. See if we cant make it like the Kenosha show, I will for sure be at this one, should be the first time I will get to use my new setup.

can i bum a ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif jk well maybe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.