Usps jacked my *****!!!!!

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
WTF! so ive been waiting for my Sky High cable ,lugs, fuse, fuse holders, and vm-1 since last Wednesday and it finally got here today with the package in a different usps package with tape reading "re wrapped resealed usps" so my sister takes it to the post office to open it there and the original box is inside the new box all torn and ripped my stuff everywhere and my cable GONE!!! and im reading online that the insurance is only $50 dollars.... the 50 ft ofc spool was $172!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is my second time in a row with these piece of **** carriers loosing or breaking my ****! they lost my PPI BK1800 also but that i got refunded by the seller since i never got anything

and this is my second time in a row with these piece of **** carriers loosing or breaking my ****! they lost my PPI BK1800 also but that i got refunded by the seller since i never got anything
Both times Jim shipped me wire USPS destroyed the packages. Luckily on my Big 3 he put the lugs inside of the coiled wire which is the only reason they didn't get lost.

Both times Jim shipped me wire USPS destroyed the packages. Luckily on my Big 3 he put the lugs inside of the coiled wire which is the only reason they didn't get lost.
how did you resolve it? did usps reimburse you or did jim send you a new item?

That's cool. USPS. I only ship the 3 day flat rate. Period. Nothing else. Gets shipped thru them if it don't fit. Always insured well
i was going to get it from you but i decided to go through ebay because of buyer protection and ill have reciepts and all that good stuff becasue i had a feeling this was going to happen.

i was going to get it from you but i decided to go through ebay because of buyer protection and ill have reciepts and all that good stuff becasue i had a feeling this was going to happen.
I do all that to. Also could have sent you an invoice for a receipt Jon will fix it when he gets back in a week I could have had it done ASAP tho

I do all that to. Also could have sent you an invoice for a receipt Jon will fix it when he gets back in a week I could have had it done ASAP tho
now you tell me... but anyways the damage is done hopefully this gets resolved sooner than later, rant done thanks for listening lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C1500martin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
C1500martin
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date