VDI Vertical Door Kit - Magnum/Charger/300

DTPnU
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
For sale is my slightly used 100% bolt-on front VDI lambo door hinge kit. The hinges have been on my car for the past ~3 years, but I have only driven the car 1000 miles in those 3 years due to engine/turbo upgrades. They are in very good shape with no scratches/dents. These hinges will open vertically as well as horizontally unlike most of the other vertical door kits out. Please PM me with any questions/concerns. No trades.

I am asking $600 shipped/insured and can send more high resolution photos if necessary. Install is simple and can be done with hand tools (ratchet, 10mm socket, 13mm socket, 6"+ extension). Ill provide step by step install instructions as well.

get-attachment-1aspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-3.jpg

will these fit a Dodge Challenger ?
I dont see why not. If you have a picture of the stock hinges, then I could tell for sure.

why is it so expensive its only 2 hindges
No clue. They are $1300+ elsewhere, so its a steal at $600.

Thats an asinine offer. The weld-on ones go for that. No longer for sale due to these amazing $300-400 offers. Ill just keep them.

why is it so expensive its only 2 hindges

What you fail to understand is even though theyre only 2 hinges, they cost that much because manufacturers know black people will buy them to impress each other. AKA "Stunt on niggas"

Its all about supply and demand, you make a product that only dumb black people want, its going to be really expensive because its a very limited demographic. Just like chevy 350 parts are cheaper than cadillac 500 parts, supply and demand son. You betta recognize

What you fail to understand is even though theyre only 2 hinges, they cost that much because manufacturers know black people will buy them to impress each other. AKA "Stunt on niggas"
Its all about supply and demand, you make a product that only dumb black people want, its going to be really expensive because its a very limited demographic. Just like chevy 350 parts are cheaper than cadillac 500 parts, supply and demand son. You betta recognize
You there, wif teh lulz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hate to say it, but it's true sorry my ngas.

FYI weld on kits are better
BS. There is no way to convince me that weld on kits are better. You cant adjust them, they dont open horizontally enough, its a major PITA to convert it back to stock (and one will once they see how annoying/played out vertical doors are), and the regular Joe cant install them in his garage like a bolt on kit. So whats so good about them compared to the LSD/VDI kits? Im ready to listen to your knowledge (or most likely your lack thereof).

The kit has been SOLD.

Yea your right my weld on kit doesnt open up vertical enough.......

l_8177a9b66cb550b2f472f87ad3fd5b96.jpg

oh wait yes they do

And since when did being easy enough for a jack *** to put them on make them better. I am not going to get into a pissing match with you over something so simple if you dont know why weld on is better then thats you. BTW congrats on selling them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DTPnU

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DTPnU
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies