Vibe sub suggestions

boddy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Currently got a CBR12 but looking for something more power fuller, don't know whether to get another 12" or get a 15" ive been looking at these

Car Audio & Security: Car Stereo, Speakers & Subwoofers, Car DVD Players, GPS and CD Changers

Car Audio & Security: Car Stereo, Speakers & Subwoofers, Car DVD Players, GPS and CD Changers

Why is one £40 more?

And would the !5" be worth the extra money? Could someone also suggest a suitable amp for the 12" and 15" aswell please

jbl amp is great.ssl is something seriously lame.
JBL it is then, regarding the sub i will probably go with the 15" i'll measure my boot tomorrow because my 12" only just fits in, if the 15" wont fit which 12" should i get, what the difference between them?

Well its cheaper to buy them with the enclosure i might invest in a new box later on, what is the difference between the 2 12" subs and is the 15" worth the extra money?

^^^ this

Edit: 15's obviously are bigger they will get louder but if you dont have the space to use them then dont try you will be better with the 12 in a box that it needs to be in.

No i mean either that 15" or ONE of them 12" i wont have enough room for 2, im just wondering why is one £40 cheaper when they have the same power.

How much better would it be in a new enclosure? The sub itself is the same price as it with the box? So i'll keep the vibe enclosure until i have a bit more money and if it would be a worthwhile upgrade

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.