W7 excursion pic

SO, everyone what have we learned from the thread???

that the W7 is the best and will remain the best

until the W8 comes out!!

(coming in December)

and to anyone who thinks JL has online authorized dealers,

you are 100% wrong, the price online from those unauthorized guys is less than a shops dealer cost on them authorized. and if you buy unauthorized, you have committed treason and will be burned on a cross

alright I am going to say this one more time... I wish someone with sense would chime in.. THOSE EBAY STORES are not internet dealers... they are the same as your local store... they just happen to sell their products only on ebay. There is a difference and I dare someone to challange that, your welcome to call some of these ebay stores and find out for your selves. Ebay sellers are not considered internet dealers because they have store locations in a city not just a website such as crutchfield..
call JL and ask them if an authorized dealer is legally able to sell on Ebay , they laugh at you noob. they specifically say all ebay sales are prohibited in the dealer agreement!!!

Ok, so a couple weeks ago I got persuaded to get new rims again, so my chances of being able to satisfy a W7 would be increased with even nicer rims, so i had the shop order some MHT's from their factory. 

BUT WTF some frieght company showed up in front of the house, saying that they are supposed to be delivered here!! im like wtf they should be delivered to the shop!!! now i gotta haul them there to get them put on and set up!!!

F that im gonna call the shop and tell them to get their asses over here and pick the wheels up and put them on ASAP, so W7's would want to be in my ride, and then i would be allowed to run W7's myself!!!!!!

now i got rims chilling taking up space!!!

P1020516.jpg

sneak peak

P1020519.jpg

sexy

P1020520.jpg

do you think my chances at finally getting some W7's to allow me to run them will increase????
what kind of person wastes good money on nice rims for a POS Jeep?

i am a JL dealer tard lolz they have 5 authorized internet retailers thats it and no brick and mortar shop is allowed toi sell anywhere but from the address on the license and no internet sales what so ever !

BUMP FOR THE EPICNESS

EVERYONE of you must needs to be enlightened by the power of the W7.

go to your local dealer and try one out NOW!!!!

The W8 has the same surround concept as the W7, but an xbl2 neo column motor, will handle 2400 rms easy daily, carbon fiber/silicon carbide cone and no spiders!!! instead of the traditional spiders used in woofers, the W8 uses springs!!!!!!!! just like the springs that surround trampolines and let you bounce!!!! NO JOKE!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.