Northwest Region ***WA STATE members report here.***

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
So, what goes on at these so called meets?

If it involves showing off your system I just bought a new STI and haven't put one in yet.

I offer that you guys provide the equipment and we can all install it into my STI.

By the way: Were any of you gys nominated on the top installers list? There were a bunch from the Seattle Area.

So, what goes on at these so called meets?
If it involves showing off your system I just bought a new STI and haven't put one in yet.

I offer that you guys provide the equipment and we can all install it into my STI.

By the way: Were any of you gys nominated on the top installers list? There were a bunch from the Seattle Area.
Getting on the meter, discussing ca...having fun..meeting people. I know of someone on the list but won't be attending.

Weekends are good for me, I did'nt see a location though. Any thoughts?

Not that I have much to show as far as a system goes but meeting new people who share this addicting hobby is always fun.

I always though Seattle was a deadzone as far as stereo comps and stuff like this is concerned never really see much as far as show's go thats outside of HIN and Car Toy's stuff. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Howie, before i forget, text me next week sometime and remind me to throw that 10awg speaker wire in my truck for ya so i dont forget before i head home.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.