want subs louder than my spg555.. looking for...

probably 4 12"s.. kicker CVRs.. i know they arent as high quality as the boston, but i want something different and dont wanna pay out the ass... any suggestions?? i got about 300 to spend.. any ideas, deals?
Don't get 4 12's with only 300.00. I don't think you'll be very happy because then you have to either build or have built a huge custom enclosure. I would keep it simple and get 2 decent 12's and have a really nice box built. Give your 12's around 2 cubes each and tune between 32 and 35hz with ~10 sq inches of port per cubic foot.

Going from the SPG555 to CVR's is a HUGE step down in quality. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

if u wanna go the kicker route, id grab the cvx...they will be in ur $300 budget for 2 and they will sound great...ive got the 10s on 1500w and they knock...theyre a great investment for budget subs

i can build my own boxes no problem, my best friend is a math major (hes a genius) and i can build the hands on ****..and i know the cvrs are a step down in quality but i dont really care lol...

i compared my subs with a buddies 2 12 cvrs and they hit probably louder than my spg... granted he had 2 and i had 1... but still...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.