welding cable 2/0 & 4/0

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
So I have the chance to get a few hundred fert of both along with some 4gauge I believe. Was wondering if it would be worth it to list up here or not. Id like to give everyone a good deal along with shipping it. Any ideas let me know and ill see if I can finish this deal up or ill just get what I need for myself

I know some places run specials on b stock 2/0 for like $1.60 a foot but you got to spend I think $200 to get free shipping otherwise id assume its around another $30 ontop of your order.....anyone???

i would think 1$ a foot for 2/0 and $2 a foot for 4/0 would be reasonable if its OFC and good quality
I dont know if I could do it that cheap but ill have to see. And yes its welding cable ofc blah blah. I might be able to do the 2/0 around the dollar mark and the 4/0 around 2-3 a foot. Im just not sure what everyone's paying. I saw 40ft of cca for 45 shipped so I figured ya know

im just saying that in case you get destroyed on shipping
I think I could fit it all in large flate rat boxes honestly

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

if oyu can get wire that cheap ill start selling wire to electrical companies here..
Well im only going to sell it if its worth it and everyone still gets a aweso.e deal

You gotta shop around. Check out eBay. I bought some 1/0 earlier in the year for like $2 a foot with $5 shipping.

Flat rate priority boxes via USPS are definitely the way to go. Get a large flat one, coil it up, stuff it in there, and use a ton of tape so it stays stuffed.

Basically you're going to have to figure out how much you can sell it for per foot, figure out how much you'd be paying for it, then figure out what kind of a profit that leaves you remembering you'll have to factor in shipping (unless you just tack that on top of the price for the buyer, making the math easier for you). Determine whether or not the profits are worth your time and effort. If they're lackluster, consider if you'd want to do it just to be a nice guy and to build some feedback.

Ive sold over 100 batts on here I got feedback I just havent bought wire in forever so I figured id ask. Thanks tho

You gotta shop around. Check out eBay. I bought some 1/0 earlier in the year for like $2 a foot with $5 shipping.
Flat rate priority boxes via USPS are definitely the way to go. Get a large flat one, coil it up, stuff it in there, and use a ton of tape so it stays stuffed.

Basically you're going to have to figure out how much you can sell it for per foot, figure out how much you'd be paying for it, then figure out what kind of a profit that leaves you remembering you'll have to factor in shipping (unless you just tack that on top of the price for the buyer, making the math easier for you). Determine whether or not the profits are worth your time and effort. If they're lackluster, consider if you'd want to do it just to be a nice guy and to build some feedback.

I'm interested. Wire and supply will do free shipping sometimes, and their ebay store usually has free shipping as well. They sell 4/0 for 2.80 a foot. Just so you have a reference.
Thats what I needed to hear. Ill check around on ebay they had 30ft for like 120 this week. So 4 a foot.

Thats what I needed to hear. Ill check around on ebay they had 30ft for like 120 this week. So 4 a foot.
It's pretty rare for them to offer free shipping, when I do find it..it's on ebay. Right now on their website it's selling for 2.80 a foot but shipping is roughly 20-30 bucks. For me to get 20ft shipped here it'd be $76

I'm in the market for some 4/0 so keep me updated on what you can do.

www.wireandsupply.com

I bought 150' of EB flex 2/0 and got free shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But of course that was because I spent like $300. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.