What amp to get

Did u not see the vid i posted??? Clamped 2k at 1.9 ohms LOL. Just cuz the 2 amps use the same korean built board means nothing. So lets see what that a7 clamps bud. Maybe u should lay off the drugs lol.
What does my addiction have to do with the fact ur amps an over priced AP, AQ??????? Son u dnt know me so for you to bring up any of my demons makes u look like a fool not me... Go live ur perfect life with ur overpriced audio..

LOL one thing u want catch me in is a lie...... Ask for proof and I will provide son...

LOL taylor done did the wrk. As u can see we are talking what 75 watts difference and the AQ is what almost twice the size as the A7....... Hmmmmmm dnt get mad u bought a AQ for the price of a DD LOL

PS what does Rusty's balls taste like??
actually, i did catch you in a lie. you said YOU clamped ur aq2200 at 2118 at 1.7 ohms, and in that thread i posted u said u never clamped ur aq. and if you were refering to the clamp taylor did u still lied cuz his clamp only showed 1900rms, so ya ur a liar. also what is the efficiency of the aq? i wont deny the aq and the dc are similar but the dc is far more superior. as for u comparing the dc to a ap you are just fvcked in your head. ps rustys nuts are sweet but a little salty. ya ur a drug addict you are not fit to be a parent, which pretty much makes you a waste of oxygen in my books. so why dont u quit talkin out ur azz and get ur sh1t together.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/face2face.gif.c4346df91ccb89a430ef126c23624157.gif wow guys , cant we all just get along
why should we jim, i inform a guy i am selling my amp and they jump on me making rediculous untrue claims, i prove them wrong and then disturbed starts talking out his azz.

actually, i did catch you in a lie. you said YOU clamped ur aq2200 at 2118 at 1.7 ohms, and in that thread i posted u said u never clamped ur aq. and if you were refering to the clamp taylor did u still lied cuz his clamp only showed 1900rms, so ya ur a liar. also what is the efficiency of the aq? i wont deny the aq and the dc are similar but the dc is far more superior. as for u comparing the dc to a ap you are just fvcked in your head. ps rustys nuts are sweet but a little salty. ya ur a drug addict you are not fit to be a parent, which pretty much makes you a waste of oxygen in my books. so why dont u quit talkin out ur azz and get ur sh1t together.
Honestly, They're solid amps. But please tell me what makes them "far more superior." I could have run either of those amps into a soft clip and gotten over 2k. Or I could have run the PB down lower and gotten close.

One clamp I didn't post was my DC 3.5k. 2,211 @ 2.1 & 13.8v. That's like, right there with that guy's 2.0k. You think he was clipping it much? My friend's 3.5k is doing a whopping 1,800w rising to 1.3 & 12v. Yippee. And here's the kicker... my buddy asked Rusty if there was something worng with his amp and he says... "Nope. That's about where it should be." Kidding me!? 1.8k out of a thousand dollar (or whatever they cost) 3.5k!?

That size amp is right in my wheelhouse and I have owned and tested 10-12 amps in the 1.5-3k range. I was really pulling for the DC, but it just didn't measure up. I have (4) amps in my garage right now that cost less and will stomp a mud hole it it's ass.

Honestly, They're solid amps. But please tell me what makes them "far more superior." I could have run either of those amps into a soft clip and gotten over 2k. Or I could have run the PB down lower and gotten close.
One clamp I didn't post was my DC 3.5k. 2,211 @ 2.1 & 13.8v. That's like, right there with that guy's 2.0k. You think he was clipping it much? My friend's 3.5k is doing a whopping 1,800w rising to 1.3 & 12v. Yippee. And here's the kicker... my buddy asked Rusty if there was something worng with his amp and he says... "Nope. That's about where it should be." Kidding me!? 1.8k out of a thousand dollar (or whatever they cost) 3.5k!?

That size amp is right in my wheelhouse and I have owned and tested 10-12 amps in the 1.5-3k range. I was really pulling for the DC, but it just didn't measure up. I have (4) amps in my garage right now that cost less and will stomp a mud hole it it's ass.
the guys 2k was set with dd1 and was clamped at 13.5 volts. the meters dont lie, and ur complaining about ur 3.5k doing 2200 at 2ohm when its rated for 1800 at 2ohm. still solid if u ask me putting out 400rms over rated and not even in the 14v range, where they are actually rated at. and tell ur buddy to get better electrical if he wants more power....duh, it only takes a rocket scientist to figure that out.

the guys 2k was set with dd1 and was clamped at 13.5 volts. the meters dont lie, and ur complaining about ur 3.5k doing 2200 at 2ohm when its rated for 1800 at 2ohm. still solid if u ask me putting out 400rms over rated and not even in the 14v range, where they are actually rated at. and tell ur buddy to get better electrical if he wants more power....duh, it only takes a rocket scientist to figure that out.
I expect a little more out of my amps, I guess. Especially at DC's prices. I wasn't so much "complaining" about it doing rated as I was comparing it to the other guy's clamp and your original claim of DC amps being "way underrated." Is his setting it with the DD-1 in the vid? Were you there to see him set it? That vid is actually the only clamp I have ever seen or heard of of that amp. I'd love to see more "proof" of it's superiority.

And my buddy runs a specific class so he's limited on electrical. Not a newb. And just to drive my point home a little further... he direct swapped to a Crescendo BC 3500 and clamped another 1k. Same rise. Same voltage. +1,000w. Please tell me more about how DC owns.

lol i think all ur fat has gone to ur brain. 

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

ok sweet thanks.
you have 0 expereince with other amps other than hearsay. i find it funny you want to keep going even though you already lost

I expect a little more out of my amps, I guess. Especially at DC's prices. I wasn't so much "complaining" about it doing rated as I was comparing it to the other guy's clamp and your original claim of DC amps being "way underrated." Is his setting it with the DD-1 in the vid? Were you there to see him set it? That vid is actually the only clamp I have ever seen or heard of of that amp. I'd love to see more "proof" of it's superiority.
And my buddy runs a specific class so he's limited on electrical. Not a newb. And just to drive my point home a little further... he direct swapped to a Crescendo BC 3500 and clamped another 1k. Same rise. Same voltage. +1,000w. Please tell me more about how DC owns.
man a 2 year old can set an amp with a dd-1, its pretty self explanitory. i would love to see more clamps myself, but that clamp is legit. maybe something was wrong with ur buddies 3.5 seeing as ur clamp of you 3500 came out alittle more acurate. and rusty also told my lvl 3s could handle my 2k, but they couldnt. so maybe ur buddy should have pushed the issue a little further instead of pissing his pants and crying.

you have 0 expereince with other amps other than hearsay. i find it funny you want to keep going even though you already lost
okay....i have done alot of research, and have seen alot of clamps, the meters dont lie. ps. your are the ugliest fat cvnt i have ever seen. if i ever have a kid as ugly as you i will diss own it and drop it off at the nearest orphanage.

man a 2 year old can set an amp with a dd-1, its pretty self explanitory. i would love to see more clamps myself, but that clamp is legit. maybe something was wrong with ur buddies 3.5 seeing as ur clamp of you 3500 came out alittle more acurate. and rusty also told my lvl 3s could handle my 2k, but they couldnt. so maybe ur buddy should have pushed the issue a little further instead of pissing his pants and crying.
Was I arguing the complexity of using a DD-1? No. Could a 2 year old set an amp with it? No. I was simply stating that I didn't see it being set in the vid and neither did you. The guy was clipping the crap out of it and claiming that it was clean because he's a DC nuthugger like you. I love how you're clinging to it though.

And nobody is crying but you. He swapped it out for a better amp. Period. You see... that's what real competitors and enthusiasts do. They use what works. Not what has the prettiest badge or what's the latest nuthugger craze. You have really solid gear and it surprises me that you can't see past your own equipment. Maybe it's the best amp you've owned so far, but down the road when you get a few more under your belt, you'll look back and realize it wasn't that great.

your are the ugliest fat cvnt i have ever seen. if i ever have a kid as ugly as you i will diss own it and drop it off at the nearest orphanage.
Oh, sick burn! Your argument's credibility just increased tenfold!!

Go on about how he's really fat and disgusting and how DC's balls taste good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.