What brand are these speakers?

NateN34

MN
Hi,

I just bought a used car, and it has some aftermarket speakers in the back. They are 6x9's and have 3 different little speakers. One big one, and 2 little ones, that are on like an iron triangle. The logo for these speakers is a triangle thing, kinda like a Pontiac logo(pretty sure). Does anyone know what brand this is?

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

1jopwp.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif All I wanted is an answer or some help. But, instead I have received bashing and nothing but hate comments. I was going to post pics, but screw that, I doubt I could get help here.

Why do you want to know, why I want to know? ****ing prick. I am asking the question in this thread not you. If you are not going to help, you can get the **** out.

Alright, I am out of this site. All it is, is a bunch of people that have nothing to do, but **** around on here and not help. **** you all on this shitty as forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.