what build?

Participant count
  • Participant list
all the products from there are good quality for the price. components are only like $99 a set...subs are greatly priced. amps are good as well. sure you can buy used for a little cheaper as well.

How many watts are you trying to run? 1k or 2k? If you have no electrical budget I say stick to 1k. But regardless use 1/0 power and ground

I'm thinkin about trying for 2 HDS3 15s. That outta do alright then with their 6.5 combo. The truck takes 4.5s and 6x9s. I'll custom a bracket from 4.5 to 6.5 and get some 6x9s and call it happy. I have a Rockford fosgate amp I'd slap on the 6x9s. It's got a HU already in it. The c10 that is. I'll put a high end battery in it and a bigger alt. Should be able to stay under 1500 if I do it right.

You realize 2 15's require a box 9^3 big which is 50"Wx16Hx30D and that's 9.5^3 it still needs to be bigger for the required 144square inches of port needed.

sure can, i have done that quite a few times for customers. actually a clever idea if secured down correctly.
Just to give him an idea what does a blow through run? Cutting the bed and cab, sealing it right, and building the box

they are not crazy expensive but they are dedication to the vehicle...cutting the cab/bed is not all that fun. it takes time and patience. your looking more than just building an enclosure. could not say what it would cost one to do it as prices of materials will change for each person. mine was about $250-$450 in parts to get it in. parts needed: silicone, wood,nails, wood glue, screws, tonneau cover/rear cab, accordion boot, misc things i am forgetting as well...its a dedication project with your truck. the shop i ran/worked at charged a minimum of $2k per blowthru and people paid without thinking every time. i have done over 50 of them....

Holly ****. 2k just to so the blowthrough? Well I think that ends that lol. Looks like a cheap package like the CVRs in a custom box to me. $400 and that's it for the subs and amp. Then do SQ mids and highs on their amp.

I told you. It's get expensive real quick your saying you want all this power and nice stuff but don't know what it costs. I have you your only option for a single cab 2 10s sealed or 1 10 ported or some 8's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.