What can I use to replace the plastic inside the door?

Participant count
  • Participant list

neil4374

Senior VIP Member
When I removed the plastic sheet inside the door, I didn't stop and think and just cut it out quickly. Now I need to replace it. Any ideas of cheap replacement products that are easy to find. I live inkorea and its not so easy find things!

Luckily, I released the mistake I made and will reuse the other three plastic door sheets.So it's just one i need to replace.

It's just a vapor barrier. Kinda like inside a home's wall. Keeps moisture/water from getting in.

That said, you could try home improvement/hardware stores to see if they have any plastic sheeting to buy so you can make your own.

Better to just buy some stinger expert roadkill and sound deaden your doors instead. Better sound, deadened doors, water protected. Did i mention a lot better sound quality?
Thanks man. I already have some sound proof. Enough for the front doors. Maybe a little spare for the rears

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.