What cars have you had since you started driving?

88' f-250 4x4 lifted - destroyed

85' jeep scrambler lifted and lockers - sold

91' nissan sentra - destroyed

01' f-150 4x4 lifted - destroyed

84' k5 4x4 lifted - destroyed

94' ranger ext cab - rolled

96' ranger std cab - destroyed

98' ranger std cab currently

I am only 25 all have been paid in cash.

1997 honda 300ex

1993 honda CBR F2

(2)2001 Yamaha Blaster

2001 Yamaha Raptor 660

(3)1986 Tri-Z -3 wheelers

(8) 250R -3 wheelers

(4) 250R -4 wheelers

1997 Yamaha YZ250 2 stroke

1988 Chevy G20 Van 305

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 V8 360

1984 Pontiac Trans am 305 (now converting to 383 stroker)

1993 Dodge Dakota V8 318

**** forgot the 1973 Pontiac Catalina

Soon to come 1993 Volvo 960

95 Ranger 4x2, stickshift, 5 speed, regular cab. Bought it used with 36 thousand miles in 99 and had it for most of college and about a year after. It only knew how to drive sideways in snow and it didn't have air or power anything so it wasn't a particularly comfortable vehicle. Expecially in the summer. To make it super-ugly I had walmart paint touchups and found a used aluminum white contractor's cap complete with ladder rack that I threw on the back. The 'system' consisted of a JVC tape deck/12 disk changer. Some of my friends were embarassed to have me park in front of their houses. But it was rock solid and was still getting the job done when I traded it at 107K. If it were a proper grownup's vehicle with a backseat, air conditioning, and power windows I'd probably still have it.

04 Dakota Quad Cab, 4.7 liter V8, 4x4 bought 10/03. About a year later the ball joint fiasco came to a head. It was still a fun to drive truck with good interior space for its size. It sounded like hell on earth with a Dynomax SI/DO muffler with tips exiting to the sides behind the mudflaps and an aftermarket intake. I set off the car alarm on the vehicle parked at the corner of our street almost every day. The guy must have cursed me constantly. I threw step bars, grill guard, extra lights, tonneau, tint, and a bunch of different stereo stuff in at various times as I was just starting to experiment with that stuff. Traded it earlier this year because everything in the front end just kept wearing out over and over again including 2 new sets of ball joints and I got tired of dealing with it. The deal breaker that made me swear off buying another Dodge was when a Chrysler exec at first tried to say ball joint failure was not a safety defect because peoples' wheels were only falling off in parking lots and not at speed on the highway.

Now own an 09 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 with the 5.7. It looks sexy, packs more punch when you floor it than anything this size has a right to, and the rearseat is more spacious than the first couch I ever bought. The only thing that bothers me is I can barely hear the engine unless Im floorin it. Don't really like that in a truck. Hoping this one lives up to the Toyota quality rep otherwise I'm done with brand new vehicles and will go used from here on in. The most reliable vehicle I ever owned was nearly 5 years old at time of purchase. Why pay 30K for something that might or might not fall apart at 80 thousand miles when I can pay 20-25 for something that might or might not fall apart at 80 thousand miles.

What don't you like? The ride is a bit bumpier than with most newer half tons. Interior is a bit chintzy. But IMHO can't beat the space, the styling and the motor/transmission combo.

91 Mazda 626- gave away

86 Toyota Corolla GT-S- traded for a-

97 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR-4- sold

86- Buick Grand National- sold

93 GMC Typhoon- sold (wish I hadn't )

96 VW Jetta VR6- Stolen

04 VW Jetta GLI-Totalled

06 Mitsu Lancer IX MR- Stolen

06 Dodge Charger R/T-Still own

07 Toyota Sequoia-Still own

93 VW Corrado VR6- Still own

1997 toyota camry 4 cylinder in burgundy with dark tint in the front and Black tint in the back (came this way and it's what made me like tint). I absolutely loved this car, never did anything with the stereo.

Maybe 2001 (I don't recall the year, didn't like this car) chevy cavalier in green. Had manual everything besides transmission. Had two 12 pioneer premier entry level subs in a prefab box powered by a crunch "1000 watt" amp. Some refurb pioneer head unit and infinity 2 way coaxils (had heard it was better to have seperate speakers and was going to get tweeters). Wasn't exactly sq, but stuff got loud.

1993 lexus es 300 in an odd red color. Really just another camry, but it was pretty cool, never got to put any after market stuff in it.

2001 galant gtz in dark green and more dark ass tint. Had a bit of different gear in this, it met its end not that long ago. A few days before my focal k2p's came in the mail actually.

1992 300zx 2+2 in silver. This will hopefully be out of the shop on monday. Going to put tint on it probably the day after I get it and install my gear next weekend.

I've had a few cars.

71 toyota corona

69 ss chevelle

82 toyota corolla

86.5 nissan hradbody

79 toyota celica

79 toyota supra

72 nova

93 nissan altima

95 civic turbo

95 toyota 4 runner

95 nissan sentra ser

04 nissan spec-v

2001 nissan pathfinder

06 nissan altima(current)

might have missed a few in my 30 years of driving!

I will try my best but i have had probably 50+ cars in the last few years alone and i have been driving for like 7-8 years now... off the top of my head here is a small list. Doesn't include all the cars i bought for parts or to just resell... these are all personal vehicles I had liscensed and drove on the road. Actualy had to get a dealers liscense since I went through so many cars a year...

'88 Mustang convertable

'87 Monte Carlo SS (454 TH400)

'91 S10

'57 F100

'87 F150

'88 F150

'91 F350

'91 3000GT (non-VR4 did turbo it though)

2) '95 neons (one I built up and riced out pretty good, still haev pics of this oen as it was my first build)

'96 neon

'96 Grand Am

'87 Trans Am

'88 Trans Am GTA (383 stroker w/ T-5)

'87 Tempo

'66 J2000

'91 Talon TSI AWD (modded to hell!)

'84 Fiero

'87 Fiero (did a 3.4L DOHC swap then turbo'd)

'95 lincoln continental

'66 Cadillac Calais (shaved, dropped, suicides, 60K original miles)

'68 Cadillac DeVille (32K original miles drove it for a week then got ****ed in the 2008 Floods)

'90 RX7 (still have this one... SBF/C4/NOS swap)

'90 New Yorker

'91 CRX (did a B18A1/YS1 swap, rims, body kit then sold it as soon as F&F 4 hit theaters!)

'89 Thunderbird Supercoupe (still have it... lots of mods, TORQUE MONSTER!)

'7X Jeep something (pickup truck... don't remember what it was)

'86 200SX (beat teh **** out of it on our dirt bike track we had built on the farm, then difted it, then sold it)

'97 Malibu (still have, bought it for my GF but kept in my name just in case...)

'95 Astro (just got this one... going to be my SPL vehicle)

2) '93 Luminas

'93 Taurus

'95 Monte Carlo Z34

'91 Mustang hatchback

'90 Cherokee (my work vehicle... i paint houses)

'99 Eldorado Touring Coupe (my current daily driver)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.