What electrical for around 4800 watts

That is a lie and we both know it. Im not cocky and i dont pretend to know everything, nor am i wrong that often. I havnt talked to down to anyone here. If what i understand is a misunderstanding, which in this case, it was by a little bit, then i would like to be corrected. Misguiding people is not my goal. But when someone is a dick about it then why should i listen to them, or in this case you, You are the cocky one here and you always have been. I will thank you for posting the information to straighten out my misunderstanding and say fuck you for the way you have to act to do it.
It's NOT a lie. It's why almost nobody likes you on here. See your cockiness in this thread alone? If I were the only one you might have a point but literally everyone in this thread since you have posted has taken issue with you. Not one person is backing you. You are cocky. You think you know everything.... you don't. Just stop being a douche and spreading misinformation and this will no longer be an issue.

It's NOT a lie. It's why almost nobody likes you on here. See your cockiness in this thread alone? If I were the only one you might have a point but literally everyone in this thread since you have posted has taken issue with you. Not one person is backing you. You are cocky. You think you know everything.... you don't. Just stop being a douche and spreading misinformation and this will no longer be an issue.
I didnt know this thread, and this forum was a popularity contest. I dont usually spread misinformation either, one instance where a misunderstanding has occured doesnt mean a rampant outspread. I dont know where you get this whole god complex thing on this forum but you really should settle down.

I didnt know this thread, and this forum was a popularity contest. I dont usually spread misinformation either, one instance where a misunderstanding has occured doesnt mean a rampant outspread. I dont know where you get this whole god complex thing on this forum but you really should settle down.
God complex? Now you're grasping at straws. There are people on here trying to learn. You should be one of them. Instead you're saying things you really don't know about and confusing those who are actually trying to learn. It's a God complex to stand up for what is right? Ok then so be it. The bottom line is you were caught dead to rights and you are having trouble dealing with it because it hurt your ego. Let it go. Move on. Try not to be such a prick to everyone from now on. End of story.

God complex? Now you're grasping at straws. There are people on here trying to learn. You should be one of them. Instead you're saying things you really don't know about and confusing those who are actually trying to learn. It's a God complex to stand up for what is right? Ok then so be it. The bottom line is you were caught dead to rights and you are having trouble dealing with it because it hurt your ego. Let it go. Move on. Try not to be such a prick to everyone from now on. End of story.
I have admitted i had misunderstood and i have also admitted that you cleared it up. Im not confusing anyone brah. Your not standing up for whats right, this isnt civil rights or anything. I have no problem dealing with the fact that i was wrong but it seems you are over joyed that you were right. Im not a prick.

This.

I have admitted i had misunderstood and i have also admitted that you cleared it up. Im not confusing anyone brah. Your not standing up for whats right, this isnt civil rights or anything. I have no problem dealing with the fact that i was wrong but it seems you are over joyed that you were right. Im not a prick.
Yes you are

Lol obviously you are just trying to defend yourself by lying and spinning. It's not working. It's obvious to everyone with a sane mind why I corrected you. Why would I be overjoyed that I'm right? I don't post unless I know the correct answer. Why? Because I don't spread misinformation because some people come here and think that anyone that replies to their question is an expert on the matter. If you reply, you SHOULD be an expert on the matter or you're just going to screw them up.... which is exactly what you do.

That is a lie and we both know it. Im not cocky and i dont pretend to know everything, nor am i wrong that often. I havnt talked to down to anyone here. If what i understand is a misunderstanding, which in this case, it was by a little bit, then i would like to be corrected. Misguiding people is not my goal. But when someone is a dick about it then why should i listen to them, or in this case you, You are the cocky one here and you always have been. I will thank you for posting the information to straighten out my misunderstanding and say fuck you for the way you have to act to do it.
Your telling me you think that coming in here with this attitude and posting this isn't cocky?

Lulz @ the 4800 watts. Much more to learn.

ok then in order to have enough power to run a 5000watt rated system would be? we can pretend that it is a perfect world and there are no variables. what would you need to run a 5000rms system with very little voltage drop?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.