What is it about rap(and pop)?

I usually listen to rap for the beat of the music. The lyrics used to be god, now it's just rappers bragging about their money/fame/or hoe count. However, the basslines are usually sick.
Exactly! I listen to pretty much anything from Chris Ledoux, to Tupac, to Andy Grammar but lately anything new I dont like... As you can imagine me being from CO I grew up on Country and older Rock like AC/DC, Molly Hatchet, 38 Special... I still listen to mostly Country but it is getting so stereotypical I hate it! Its all about exactly what us that are actually from the country and make a living off of it try and get away from... I used to wonder how people couldnt like country cuz it used to be all talent and about good qualities in life and now I think wow I cant blame you for not liking this shit lol

So, I've never been into rap. I went through an Eminem phase when I was probably thirteen(even wore wife beaters, a fake silver chain, and I bleached my hair), but that only lasted a few months. I haven't been able to listen to a single rap song I've listened to in the past several years(like I said, excluding the Eminem phase I went through as an angry child).
Made me lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.