What music goes to your system!?

Senatex
10+ year member

Alright, we know you have that huge system.. Breaking windows, blowing out ear drums..

But what CDs, Artists.. Are you playing to that system?

Me personally, i listen to alot of southern music, but i listen to whatever hits my ear right.. But i dont know exactly what im looking for, i need some new musis, that goes nice with a system.

So what do you have playing?

my favs are...

bass, i love you when i wanna shake everything

rep yo city has some nice lows and higher bass

presidential **** same as above

like a 24, cuz i like the low bass

ass n ******* when i wanna rattle my brain

nolia clap cuz i love the beat

no problems cuz i love the low bass

then some rock music

the chemicals between us, has some really hard deep bass

and mouth i love the lows on it

tainted love and sweet dreams

some everlast, broken and lonely road have some good bass

also finger eleven and full devil jacket have some nice bass drum beats

and of course my big oomp camp records mix cd's

Thanks, but i already did a search and looked around..

I was kind of looking towards newer rap music.. Not ALL new.. But still people change what they listen to frequently, as well as find new things!

When I want to show off I will sometimes throw in some chopped and screwed. And other times I will throw in some 36 mafia.

But when I am just cruising down the road I listen to some country and rock

Everything gets played in my car. The only thing that doesn't ever get play time is the radio.

I listen to a lot of Deftones, Jethro Tull, Led Zepplin, Boston, Bass Mechanik, TI, Damien Rice, Darkest Hour, Simon and Garfunkel, Bach, Luciano Pavarotti, Jewel, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Matthews, Five for Fighting, Temper D, Tool, Bag pipe tracks, various gregorian chants, Hans Zimmer, and a ton of other stuff. I listen to rap as well but am not a fan of any particular rapper; if they have a nice beat that drops low, I'll give it a listen.

Everything gets played in my car. The only thing that doesn't ever get play time is the radio.
I listen to a lot of Deftones, Jethro Tull, Led Zepplin, Boston, Bass Mechanik, TI, Damien Rice, Darkest Hour, Simon and Garfunkel, Bach, Luciano Pavarotti, Jewel, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Matthews, Five for Fighting, Temper D, Tool, Bag pipe tracks, various gregorian chants, Hans Zimmer, and a ton of other stuff. I listen to rap as well but am not a fan of any particular rapper; if they have a nice beat that drops low, I'll give it a listen.
Sound a lot like me. However I dont listen to a lot of the new rap. I do once in a while throw in some old Dre, Snoop, Eazy E in there and let it rip. Good stuff you listen too minus Jewel, lol!

Foolish games is the **** I don't care what anybody says. That girl can sing like nothing else. I'm not a fan of older rap really. I listen to rap because of the beats and not the lyrics so I don't give a dam about what they say, how they say it, or who else is on it.

jethro tull and boston ftmfw.
Thick as a Brick blows my face off. That's my favorite album of all time right up there with Boston's Walk on album.

He listens to rap because that's the language he understands. (He's got that ingrained adolescent mentality. It's got nothing to do with the beat.) And he has to listen to Simon and Garfunkel to satisfy his homosexual tendencies.

He forgot to mention that he listens to Clay Aiken. He's really ashamed of that fact. In fact, when his car clears his neighborhood he throws the windows down and turns Clay all the way up. Clay flowing through his subwoofers is like a dream come true for him. Imagine that? (I heard Clay's touring through Florida soon. Hurray and grab those tickets!)

Here's my 70th. I didn't mention he listens to Fity Cent. That's because he can't spell. He never finished High School. And P. Diddy, too. He thought the "P" stood for "Peter" of "Peter, Paul and Mary". Peter Diddy.

He listens to rap because that's the language he understands. (He's got that ingrained adolescent mentality. It's got nothing to do with the beat.) And he has to listen to Simon and Garfunkel to satisfy his homosexual tendencies.
He forgot to mention that he listens to Clay Aiken. He's really ashamed of that fact. In fact, when his car clears his neighborhood he throws the windows down and turns Clay all the way up. Clay flowing through his subwoofers is like a dream come true for him. Imagine that? (I heard Clay's touring through Florida soon. Hurray and grab those tickets!)
Here's my 70th. I didn't mention he listens to Fity Cent. That's because he can't spell. He never finished High School. And P. Diddy, too. He thought the "P" stood for "Peter" of "Peter, Paul and Mary". Peter Diddy.
:eyebrow:wtf are u talking about

He's trying to go e-thug on me because I called him out on a couple of awesome threads. It's hilarious; I think he has a crush on me; how sweet.

Check out these threads for a good laugh:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183250

"'Speaker displacement'=0.038 cubic ft. (I assume this is the air displaced.) How do I find the speaker displacement?" -Amazing

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187030

Burn?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.