SOLD What should i use to power 2 fi btl 12"

judging by your post, you're pretty new to this right?

A better place to start is, what do I have the electrical for?

From there decide what ohm load you are at. Then we can help you more.

judging by your post, you're pretty new to this right?
A better place to start is, what do I have the electrical for?

From there decide what ohm load you are at. Then we can help you more.
well im new to this size. all i have now is 3 type r 12s in a jeep in a custom box. i have stock alternator and planing on picking up a couple batteries. i'm looking to go 1 ohm other than that i'm not sure what your looking for electric wise. like i said i'm looking for help

Let me help you real quick. Get 2 12" btls dual 1 ohm. Get a 4000w+ amp that does the power at 1ohm. Get 2-3 Big batteries (250+ amp hours combined). Get a high output alternator 200A+. Tune your box to 30hz. Get a lot of 0awg. Enjoy the bass and watch it tear that eclipse apart. Oh and I'm assuming you have the highs covered?? Good luck.

Please note you posted this in the wrong section. however I'd do about 4-5k watts on em, but youre going to need MAJOR electrical upgrades at that level. it will probly cost you more in electrical than the substage.

Let me help you real quick. Get 2 12" btls dual 1 ohm. Get a 4000w+ amp that does the power at 1ohm. Get 2-3 Big batteries (250+ amp hours combined). Get a high output alternator 200A+. Tune your box to 30hz. Get a lot of 0awg. Enjoy the bass and watch it tear that eclipse apart. Oh and I'm assuming you have the highs covered?? Good luck.
or this

what would be a good amp for this that is under $1000. around 700 preferably.

Find a memphis audio 4k. For your budget, looks like used is the only way to go. Look around in the classifieds here, I'm sure you'll find something.

You don't need a sound system of this magnitude. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
This. Dude just wants to spend money, do a basic install and have it all work. Sorry, but there is more to it than that.

Go to a shop and have them do it for you the right way, before you start burning up good equipment. You don't know what you're doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.