What the hell is the name of the bass test...

Participant count
  • Participant list

IowaBoomer
10+ year member

I believe it to a THX test, but I need the Kazaa name of it. It's like 1:04 long, and the begining is a man telling you to turn off any bass boosts or equalizers, as they will not be neccessary for this test.

At the end, he says if the woofers have not locked up, you can play the rest of the tracks on this disk. Little help please.

(Also, list other good bass tests/sine sweeps I can find on Kazaa)

Filename : THX - Audio Bass Subwoofer Test

"Track 6 Woofer Excursion Test, this track will test the woofers...be sure to disengage any equalizers, epicenters (sp?), etc..."

Your Welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

go to TREO's site, they have free test tone downloads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.