Which batt

Well I'll actually answer your question. Have you done the big 3? Since you have a decent alternator upgrade your front, maybe a optima YT. And a big battery in the back, maybe even two. Each car is different. But there's kinetik, deka, optima, powermaster, stinger, etc. Pretty much alot. Google some and go from there. Also what's the specs on the amp?

I would only get optima if you can get them cheap. The best ratings I have seen lately are the sears platinum and I think they are made by oddessy? That's info form the latest consumer reports test but they didn't test audio batts. ? what will fit in the stock location? how big?

Running RD 3250.1 on stock 150A alt and electrical no upgrades. Which batt should I go with? Let me know good and bad experiences with the recommendation.
Deja Vu?

Get a Yellow Top up front, and the 1 or 2 Kinetik 2400s for the rear. Switching out your alt might be crazy expensive if possible, so you'll need batteries to make up for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TC2k15x2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TC2k15x2
Debary FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date