which determins imaging more; tweeter or woofer?

it's a combination of both. its how you aim the speakers that gives you imaging not just a certain speaker.
this is true but the tweeter has more of an impact on imaging as the lower the frequency gets the less directional it becomes. higher frequencies are very direction dependant.

Which set of Image Dynamics?

And as far as my situation is concerend the speakers would be going into the factory speaker location. I've looked into pods but they're expesive... shops around here want $400 and up for a set.. and that's just basic kick panel pods..

Which set of Image Dynamics?

And as far as my situation is concerend the speakers would be going into the factory speaker location. I've looked into pods but they're expesive... shops around here want $400 and up for a set.. and that's just basic kick panel pods..

When you say "imagining" do you mean vocal imagining(which is more midrange/midbass dependant) or just overall staging(which is effected by both)?

As for choices for drivers...It is more dependant on locations and what kind of prep work is put in place more than the driver themselves.

When you say "imagining" do you mean vocal imagining(which is more midrange/midbass dependant) or just overall staging(which is effected by both)?

As for choices for drivers...It is more dependant on locations and what kind of prep work is put in place more than the driver themselves.

I mean overall Staging. And the comps would be going into where the factory speakers went.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.