Which SPEAKERS Should I BUY!!! ***HELP***

TundraGuy916
10+ year member

Alright guys, I'm looking for some new Component speakers in the front and some new Mids in the rear. I'm pretty sure I'll stick with the same brand both front and rears. I have a 2001 Toyota Tundra. I've narrowed it down to the following below.. PLEASE let me know your opinions/comments on them all.. thanks!! Oh, and if you recommend any others not listed below, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! THANKS!!

Polk Audio db6500

Polk Audio MMC6500

Alpine Type-R SPR-17LS

Infinity Kappa 60.7CS

I DO NOT have a limit on Spending.. figure can save a lot buying them brand new on eBay anyway.. But I just want the best sounding no matter if they are cheap or high in price.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Hmm then..

Rainbow Plats? References?

Dyn 360 ?

Morel Elates? Supremos?

Brax Matrix?

Genesis Absolutes?

Just a few to think about depending on your tastes...they start at about $1200 up to the $9,900 region (not that it matters).

where in sac are you? and the hot speakers right now seem to be the rainbow germaniums. they go for about ~400 i think. pm 6spdcoupe, hes a rainbow dealer.
A bit more than that, but yea. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Tell us how much do u want to spend, because if you don't care about the price, the Rainbow Reference speakers are the best looking speakers I've ever seen and they should sound "out of this world".

Hey 6spdcoupe, did you find some SQ amps according to my budget?

Good sugguestions! Out of the speakers you have listed, there is no way you can go wrong with Polk Audio. They are just plain sweet. Look at those momos. Very nice. I have the momo's and I very happy with them The db series are very nice too. Most people on here have very good things to say about them as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.