Which SPEAKERS Should I BUY!!! ***HELP***

i have used mbquart, polk, infinity and many others and the best i have used so far as quality is the Cdt audio. The tweeters never get too harsh or carkly even when i blast my system full potential. My brother was using Hex and he even switched over to Cdt after hearing mine. i have the entry level ones and my bother has the upgraded version below and they cost less then 200 bucks shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=4596

i was looking into buying some more speakers for my car, and my list was similar to the original list. i have the infinity reference componets 6 1/2 in front and 5 1/4 in rear.

im leading towards the Polk db6500 up front right now. should i pair them with the polk db5250 in the rear?

oh yea i drive a 95 honda civic coupe and i dont wanna spend that much neither. my spending limit would be like 200 per set of speakers

would that be good, or are there any other suggestions, thats in my price range?

i saw some one talk about the CDT'S, are they just as good as the polks?

thanks

While there is nothing wrong with posting this type of inquiry thread, I suggest that you also take advantage of the search function. Just do several searches, typing in the names of the products you are considering. That way you get a broader range of opinions.

For example, I think that you will find that the Rainbows are very popular -- very little to no negative opinions. The CDT's you will find more mixed results.

i have another quik question.

if i decide to get the polk db6500 up front and a pair of polk db525 in the rear, should i hook up an amp to all 4 speakers, jus the componets, or no amp at all?

thanks

In my personal taste, CDT makes better speakers than Polk, if you go to other forums CDT is very popular and you'll find very little to no negative opinions. In this forum you'll find that Rainbow is the most popular brand. In another forum you'll find that XXXXX makes the best speakers and so on.

Rainbow, CDT, Morel, Seas, Scanspeak, Dynaudio.........they're all great brands, you can't go wrong with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.