Northeast Region Who would like to see?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Why you can't travel?The last real SPL show they had there was the LL Cool J/USACi car show back in 2003.

That was probably before your time.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
waay before his time!

I'd love to see it, actually I'd love to be part of it! You work on it happening and I'll work on qualifying!

And I know SPL Blazer knows this but I am really pumped that he plans to host some TNESPL events. I've already got plans in the works.

out side in the parking lot?
i cant imagine it being that much.
its fun even if it was in a field in the middle of nowhere it would still be fun anyone else agree

where in the NE? if its in maine or some ****, i doubt ppl are gunna wanna drive up there.
you would be suprized

shyt my wife thinks there fun and she hate anything to do with bass

out side in the parking lot?
i cant imagine it being that much.
There's a ton of work and money involved in getting a show together at a venue like that. Between the actual rental cost, which would easily be a few grand, plus the insurance required to hold a show in such a place, there's another grand or two, Places like that and even shopping malls require you to purchase insurance for the day and it has to be a min of 1 million in coverage, thats not cheap. Plus the expenses of trophies, promotions and other assorted materials needed to run a show.

I wanted to try and get a small show going behind my local mall, for maybe 20-30 cars, it was going to cost me over $2500 to do it. You'd be really surprised how much money it takes to get a show going, hence the reason a lot of big shows also charge higher entry fee's.

Why you can't travel?The last real SPL show they had there was the LL Cool J/USACi car show back in 2003.

That was probably before your time.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Toby and I went to this!!! loaded his grand am up and won usac northeast championships with two h2 15's and idk amps! what a great time, Terror Squad played outside with some other people. We rolled through New Britain I believe to pick up a buddy of his (Jordan) and went to Long Island. THAT was fun. The girls in the SKIMPY gold bikinis inside the place and out, wow man... intense. Saw a nice Lambo and the Pepsi truck with hydraulics was there too.

So, to the ***** who cant make the trip up to "maine or some other ****", start travelling 8,10, 12 hours to shows and then you can complain about being too tired or broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'd love to see this btw, what if you havent competed recently but think you may be loud, are you invited?

its fun even if it was in a field in the middle of nowhere it would still be fun anyone else agree

you would be suprized

shyt my wife thinks there fun and she hate anything to do with bass
we used to have SPL Maine shows up here in Windham behind the local strip mall in a field, Bob and Roo and even Flippa came out to play back in the 00-01-02 days.

my question would be, how would we who run with our vehicles on go against draggers who typically keep theirs on and run them from the outside? I know Steve lets me sit in my car and run my deck internally with ear protection, as well as keep my vehicle on. Plus Stock2 for NESPL has 2batts allowed... it could get kind of icky unless we all agreed on things.

sounds confusing?
it would be like nascar (tnespl) vs nhra (dbdrag) vs nspl (midget racing)
What confusing about bringin out the best ea org has to compete within a certified Drag event?

After all DBDrag is supposed to be the pinnacle of audio. I would like to see how other orgs like mine stack up against the World Stage;)

sounds confusing?
it would be like nascar (tnespl) vs nhra (dbdrag) vs nspl (midget racing)
NSPL Midget racing???? Dude you might wanna look at some of the scores being put up in NSPL...........Not Midget racing by any means!!!!!Ryan Shaffer, Terry Brocks, Alan Dante,Ray Farmer,ME! (I might qualify for midget racinghahaha)just to mention a few that compete in Db-Drag and NSPL, also the power classes are clamped in the lanes to keep a level playing field. I love competing in NSPL and we in Maryland will be having certified shows in Maryland for those of you that cant make the treck to the carolinas. Matt Giese (SP) is now a Certified Judge for NSPL. Try it once and you will be hooked!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thorshammer1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
thorshammer1
Auburn, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date