Southeast Region Who's the Sickest in Baton Rouge ??? I am...!!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
godhatescivics , ABNgang , Daven75 , dbeez , gtbike900 , Louisiana_CRX , SoundWave.Co

dave hes louder then you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

***Lurks in***
Humm...I need to make it to more Baton Rouge shows.

IIRC, the van does 153+ @ 25hz.

***Lurks back into the darkness***
haha...that show isnt near worth it.

I dominated it last year ,with 2003F150 and Bobby, with my 2 12Rs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I don't get it. I know I am new to the site, but this guy wins a trophy and gets like zero kudos. It's obvious he loves car audio and puts a lot of time and effort into his system and all he gets is "I'm louder," or "I would have beat you," or whatever. Guess what? You weren't there; so he is the "sickest" in BR. He is obviously proud of his system and accomplishment and wants to share it with everyone. I wouldn't suspect a "I won a trophy" thread to turn into a flame session.

I don't get it. I know I am new to the site, but this guy wins a trophy and gets like zero kudos. It's obvious he loves car audio and puts a lot of time and effort into his system and all he gets is "I'm louder," or "I would have beat you," or whatever. Guess what? You weren't there; so he is the "sickest" in BR. He is obviously proud of his system and accomplishment and wants to share it with everyone. I wouldn't suspect a "I won a trophy" thread to turn into a flame session.
that sometimes happens on this site //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

welcome to ca.com

welcome to ca.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lord baccus

10+ year member
lord baccus
Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from