why did you choose the name C2 audio, when there is already a b2 audio?

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
you have got to be sh1ting me. Did you really create a car audio company with the name one letter away from B2 audio.

Could you not come up with something by yourself? This is about the dumbest name for a audio company ever because it seems like you guys are trying to be like b2 which has been around for years instead of the couple months you have

you have got to be sh1ting me. Did you really create a car audio company with the name one letter away from B2 audio.
Could you not come up with something by yourself? This is about the dumbest name for a audio company ever because it seems like you guys are trying to be like b2 which has been around for years instead of the couple months you have
I can see issues like AudioTechnix had with Audio Technica if this company stays around for any time at all

Wow, this is quite an ignorant post....

What about JL and JBL?

Just because they are 1 letter away doesn't mean that they didn't think of their own name...

And b2 audio STANDS for Better Bass. The 2 is actually a squared 2,

Not a regular 2

=_______=

Chris seems like a cool cat, I have his cell number and he texts ya back with any answers. Seems like he produces a good product for good money

Chris seems like a cool cat, I have his cell number and he texts ya back with any answers. Seems like he produces a good product for good money
This^^^^^^

Chris has called me personally twice to help verify a change with my original order and with shipping updates. Not sure why people are so quick to be negative about these subs or the company when they have no first hand experience with them.

Wow how dumb can you be, you really will base your puechase by the name of the company

why SMH for a name? Seen you bash AT-C2 before did they take your candy or something?

Really we are back on the name issue..... my choice of name is not as important as the bang for buck the product offers. Some people like the name, some hate it.... My wife said our logo looks like a (N) ipple.... but once again I like it, so I used it. THe woofers perform extremely well and are over built for the money.... Try them... or don't try them... but whatever you do, can we let the name bashing go? Maybe we can discuss my wifes opinion of the logo, that would be more fun. :) -Chris

Really we are back on the name issue..... my choice of name is not as important as the bang for buck the product offers. Some people like the name, some hate it.... My wife said our logo looks like a (N) ipple.... but once again I like it, so I used it. THe woofers perform extremely well and are over built for the money.... Try them... or don't try them... but whatever you do, can we let the name bashing go? Maybe we can discuss my wifes opinion of the logo, that would be more fun. :) -Chris
I'm down to talk about nipps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif we talkin pointy or saucer nips tho ?

I was making more of Joke, the name is made by how the product works. I'm sure in a few months no one is going to care.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

9515ROB

10+ year member
TEAM DTF
9515ROB
Sherman IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date