Why wouldnt these euro tails fit?

Eurolights = the gay. Do NOT order Eurolights. Especially for a Ford. best part "JDM" Japanese Domestic Market making USDM "Eurolights"
thats gay in itself..
Alright look........

I didnt ask your ****in oppinion on this ****. I asked why they would not fit. Now If i wanted to know if they were gay this is what i would have posted "Do these look gay to you?" BUt i didnt. So if youre not going to answer my **** question. dont answer at all.

I put up with this **** at work and I DO NOT need to come home and put up with it. GOT IT??

If you dont like what I have to say, go **** yourself

Alright look........I didnt ask your ****in oppinion on this ****. I asked why they would not fit. Now If i wanted to know if they were gay this is what i would have posted "Do these look gay to you?" BUt i didnt. So if youre not going to answer my **** question. dont answer at all.

I put up with this **** at work and I DO NOT need to come home and put up with it. GOT IT??

a little harsh... but I totally agree //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if the site says they wont fit your model... dont get them unless your willing to do custom work. More than likely the connections are different, not the headlight itself.

Alright look........I didnt ask your ****in oppinion on this ****. I asked why they would not fit. Now If i wanted to know if they were gay this is what i would have posted "Do these look gay to you?" BUt i didnt. So if youre not going to answer my **** question. dont answer at all.

Whoa, you need some tranquilizers or something, if people over the internet really bother you that much, maybe u should find a new hobby.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-03-Ford-Ranger-Gun-Metal-Euro-Taillights-New-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQitemZ8001889890QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

those look better

XLT shouldn't matter, thats just a trim package.

And i don't trust AIMSPOT, i've had bad experiances with them.

in all honestly, they are gay, you WILL get laughed at... alot. Just something to think about before wasting your money on this crap.

Where can I find some for my truck? It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks. It matters what i think. I like euro tails. I DO NOT care if people laugh at me. If I like it, I dont care

Just tell me where i can find some online for cheap

Where can I find some for my truck? It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks. It matters what i think. I like euro tails. Just tell me where i can find some online for cheap
No, it doesnt matter much what others think, but most kids buy these type of things because they like to show them off, they are exterior mods after all.

No, it doesnt matter much what others think, but most kids buy these type of things because they like to show them off, they are exterior mods after all.
Youre not worth arguing with. If youre not gonna answer my question just **** off

Youre not worth arguing with. If youre not gonna answer my question just **** off
I'm not arguing with you, just a heads up for ya. I thought I was doing you a favor by pointing out their gayness?

Some people just dont appreciate some good ol contructive criticism //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Wow dude just wow. You are yelling because I stated my opinion OVER THE INTERNET. Just like someone up a couple posts said you will get laughed at. They look bad. That's all I was saying but sure if you wanna be laughed that's cool man. To each his own right? It's your money.

Why don't you paint them the color of your truck? Seen it done before looks better than the Euro's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

supraman1379

10+ year member
Lifted 03 HEMI
supraman1379
Ocala, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date