Wicked Song

[quote name='jockhater2'][quote name='wickedwitt'] @jockhater2 Like that last band. Here's another:

For Today- Saul of Tarsus[/quote]

Have all of there albums :)
What did you think of the solo in that silent civilian song. Absolutely sick.
Are you a christian? Just wondering because becoming the archetype, for today, your memorial. They are all christian bands.[/QUOTE]
si

EDIT: I did like that solo, but it pales in comparison to AILD- Parallels.

si
EDIT: I did like that solo, but it pales in comparison to AILD- Parallels.
what does si mean? is that in answer to my question? **EDIT** I think I figured it out. Si, in spanish, as in yes.

I kind of figured since every band you were posting I have. And that is because I did my best at finding all the christian metal I could. But your memorial is new. So I am happy you showed me them.

personal opinion. the solo in parallel was too subtle. not aggressive enough.

what does si mean? is that in answer to my question? **EDIT** I think I figured it out. Si, in spanish, as in yes.I kind of figured since every band you were posting I have. And that is because I did my best at finding all the christian metal I could. But your memorial is new. So I am happy you showed me them.

personal opinion. the solo in parallel was too subtle. not aggressive enough.
Yes, Haste the Day may very well have the best one, but for the life of me couldn't figure out what song it was from. I was at work and couldn't search through all my albums.

I have every artist from Solid State Records, Jive (Christian subset of it at least) and FaceDown Records. Makes for plenty of good Christian Metal that is just as good if not better than the secular out there. Not to dog on Lamb of God, Parkway Drive, Abandon All Ships, Alesana etc as they are all fantastic bands as well. I just would rather be lifted up at the same time as getting my metal on.

Quick list of artists to check out: The Showdown, Wolves at the Gate, To Speak of Wolves, Underoath, Norma Jean (formerly Luti-Kriss), Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Saving Grace, Mychildren Mybride, Oh Sleeper, Soulfly (foul language, but the message is still there)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.