WinISD Graph of HDC3-15A, FI BL 15, JLW6v2 13 and JLW7 13

silenkiller
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
zz
Thought this would be interesting, and it also made up my mind on going with the HDC3's.

Check it:

10f7vbr.jpg

ggjl.jpg

yeah looks like it does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

before you get all hyped up... i'd check the efficiency of those JLs, be willing to bet its less than the HDC and BL making them all pretty even except for cone area.

why are you looking at the gain display?
yeah gain display can be very misleading if yuo dont' really know what your looking at. A box that peaks will show a very high gain possibly much higher than all the others despite being quieter through it's whole badwidth lol. If you going to use winisd learn to use it properly.

yeah gain display can be very misleading if yuo dont' really know what your looking at. A box that peaks will show a very high gain possibly much higher than all the others despite being quieter through it's whole badwidth lol. If you going to use winisd learn to use it properly.
is there any tutorials that show you how to use it properly? I'd like to start using it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.