worlds loudest crx 160.1db sealed tnespl finals

Yep lol. Also, my buddy built the rex himself, it wasn't a prebuilt car. 

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

314939_10150347115208899_515533898_9522840_6636097_n.jpg
your a dip **** now more on he gained 2 db and it took him 2 years to do it on a car that was already at a 158 so if you have no clue stfu

I don't look bad at all actually. You're sitting here doubting the skill of another highly respected competitor who has built a car from the ground up. Your buddy on the other hand has bought an already loud spl car and done work on it. I'm not saying it's not loud, I'm saying I respect somebody who does all the work on a vehicle themselves a hell of a lot more than somebody who just ******* tweaks a car until it gets to that point.

I don't look bad at all actually. You're sitting here doubting the skill of another highly respected competitor who has built a car from the ground up. Your buddy on the other hand has bought an already loud spl car and done work on it. I'm not saying it's not loud, I'm saying I respect somebody who does all the work on a vehicle themselves a hell of a lot more than somebody who just ******* tweaks a car until it gets to that point.
people like you make this sport **** grow up man and let it go this guy could built whatever he wanted and make it loud you have no clue on his skills.

It's people like you that make people not want to even compete. You **** off almost everybody you talk to on here, you downplay potential competitors, and you are an ignorant SOB. Luke has half the power, and half the cone area. Face the facts and GTFO.

Props to him for doing a 158 with 1 amp an 2x12's. That's a great score. I've tested out some 2x12 boxes on 1 amp and seen numbers like that but I will say this its not as easy as everyone thinks to get a 160db in a crx.

sorry but, your lack of grammar made me laugh.

also congrats to the guy that gained 2db with that rex, but more congrats to the guy that gained 158db
fucking this.

i rather earn the bragging rights on a work i did myself than the work i bought...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.