worlds loudest crx 160.1db sealed tnespl finals

its not that hard to get a crx loud ...any hatch car can makr some good numbers ..but you also gots think that when you hit 150 you dont climb that fast on numbers it hard to find the dbs the louder you get ...and b4 the other guy can get close to giving the crx a run for its money he will have time to tune it more

its not that hard to get a crx loud ...any hatch car can makr some good numbers ..but you also gots think that when you hit 150 you dont climb that fast on numbers it hard to find the dbs the louder you get ...and b4 the other guy can get close to giving the crx a run for its money he will have time to tune it more
It's too bad you have no grammar skills or the ability to read. He already said it took him 2 years to gain 2 db. Luke is in the process of testing 2 16ks and 4 subs and doing many combinations of number of subs and amps. By the time Luke gets everything squared away (ie months), I highly, HIGHLY doubt that the other crx will have gained a single tenth if anything at all.

why do you keep on dragging luke in to this? i respect him as a competitor and wish him the best of luck on seeing the numbers he shooting for. Im done with the crx for now and starting on my astro. If he beats my score ill shake his hand and say nice job not get on a forum and bash him. Ive been in the game for a long time and have respect for others.

If u have no other speakers besides the subs your useless IMO.
These are SPL scores. Higher frequency speakers will not help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

why do you keep on dragging luke in to this? i respect him as a competitor and wish him the best of luck on seeing the numbers he shooting for. Im done with the crx for now and starting on my astro. If he beats my score ill shake his hand and say nice job not get on a forum and bash him. Ive been in the game for a long time and have respect for others.
I have respect for your score, it is loud. I never once said it wasn't. Like I said in the beginning though I just respect anybody who does all of the work on a vehicle themselves more. I think your car is filthy loud lol. Louder than I will ever be for sure. I won't however, let people doubt him or say he doesn't have a chance in this like some people are saying. The guy is a great competitor and a super nice guy and all people do is give him ****. /Rant

Cant we all just get along?

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

crx's are not ''easy'' to get loud they do good scores but not easy
To say this, you might as well say, NOTHING is "easy" to get loud. In this sense "easy" is a relative term. A CRX is tons "easier" to get loud than a trunk car...

not really, you can try one thing and do great in one crx and the next won't even break 140

ask people that know crx's they will back me up. it's not an easy car to get loud you have to know how to treat them

once your at 157 plus db , gaining .2 even takes months of tunning , and testing , 2 db past 58 is alot of work , but any real crx owner/ enthusiast will tell you every crx is differnt , if i took kevins box and dropped it in my car i might not gain much , their all differnt and tunned differntly my crx as well as kevins are the among the few that are tunned very high which is rare in a crx since they peak in the high 50s mostly , but i do beleive depending on how much power you can make 4 12s will yeild the best results , I love just 2 12s tho , as my car is very funny when it comes to the more gear i add in the car , none the less congrats to kevin on his score im sure he will get more out of it when he puts more time into it

terry built the car till he couldn't get it past a 158db gave up and sold it know owner finds 2db and gets no credit move on before you look even funnier.
COMMON CHAMBER -VS- SEPERATE CHAMBER IN STREET CLASS CRX (DYNAMAT PICS)

Terry had it doing nearly a 159 almost 3 years ago.

And that was with 4 cyclops (4kw amps) and two NSB G3100's, car off.

New owner has 2 16k's and the car on. It's clear that's the same box terry built 3 years ago. IIRC, if he shuts the car off he drops to mid-high 159's.

Let's be honest here, this car hasn't improved much. Definitely not 2 dB.

Though when you're at that high of a score it's definitely hard to gain tenths. I'm just stating facts here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.