worlds loudest crx 160.1db sealed tnespl finals

i can help someone break this record

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

DSCN1466.jpg

this should get you within 2 db of that with 1 12"

IMG010.jpg

lol not dumping just messin around after i see the above argument, but it is for sale and in NY state

COMMON CHAMBER -VS- SEPERATE CHAMBER IN STREET CLASS CRX (DYNAMAT PICS)
Terry had it doing nearly a 159 almost 3 years ago.

And that was with 4 cyclops (4kw amps) and two NSB G3100's, car off.

New owner has 2 16k's and the car on. It's clear that's the same box terry built 3 years ago. IIRC, if he shuts the car off he drops to mid-high 159's.

Let's be honest here, this car hasn't improved much. Definitely not 2 dB.

Though when you're at that high of a score it's definitely hard to gain tenths. I'm just stating facts here.
After the windshield was changed the car tanked. When I got it. It was doing a 157.6. I didn't start with a 159 car. Everything had to be retuned again.

After the windshield was changed the car tanked. When I got it. It was doing a 157.6. I didn't start with a 159 car. Everything had to be retuned again.
Hmm, i've heard of that happening before with other cars.

Must be because of new seals and better glass.

Hopefully my windshield never cracks. *crosses fingers*

amazing job. i've never seen above a 154 at the dash with any of mine, didnt have nearly the time in them either. keep up the good work both of you.

resonance can be improved by flex increasing your score.

I don't think that panda is going to set any crx scores though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

FYI My 1989 cutlass calais was the easiest thing I have ever messed with to get loud. Pretty much anything in that trunk with the seats removed was loud to the ear. I plan on finding one in a few years just to build a loud setup in.....if I find the time I will try to get into some competitions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.