-Cactus 5kw

-IA 40.1

-Soundigital 5k

-Stetsom 5k

-RD D9

-AB 500.1

Must be in great condition

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys don't have any of the amps I'm looking for within $100 of that "budget"........ride out. If you want to lecture me on what amps are worth do so in a pm.
No one is trying to lecture you. Educating is different from lexturing. So if you are set on what you think, good luck with the search!!!

Like I said before, I've seen 40.1s go for $650, D9s go for $600ish,$550 at the lowest from skip01, there are ab500.1s for $800 OBO on caco, a 4k2d for $600 from RAB right now. Just because I'm not buying either one of your amps doesn't mean I can't find one of the ones I just mentioned for AROUND $700.

Well hate to tell ya, my DDZ-se is sold so once again good luck!!! And I dont have any amps to sell.
I know! I saw it sell within 40min pretty much. That was one sexy looking amp. I'm glad you sold it for what you did but since I'm not looking for a 1 of 50 amp I think I might be alright around the budget I listed. And I know it's hard to interpret my tone through words on a computer screen but I'm not pissed or trying to cause drama with you guys I'm just simply saying I can probably find something in that budget. I have a cactus k5 waiting for me for $700 but I was just trying to get something sooner since I can't get the cactus for another month since he's using them for finals.

I could do 700 for my sundown if u wanted it best i could do for ya.. if not goodluck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I could do 700 for my sundown if u wanted it best i could do for ya.. if not goodluck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I never meant to say the 3500s are only worth $600-$650. I just meant for it to be worth it for me to go from a 3000d to a 3500d I couldn't justify spending $250 more. But I will keep this in mind. Can you pm me some info, either on here or caco, with some info like how long you've used it and stuff like that?

you sold a z-se dang were was i. ray always has things i want
Yeah it sold for 1200 (a steal) to a very close friend. I basically got it on a trade so it was no lost. Besides, I have a M4a!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I know! I saw it sell within 40min pretty much. That was one sexy looking amp. I'm glad you sold it for what you did but since I'm not looking for a 1 of 50 amp I think I might be alright around the budget I listed. And I know it's hard to interpret my tone through words on a computer screen but I'm not pissed or trying to cause drama with you guys I'm just simply saying I can probably find something in that budget. I have a cactus k5 waiting for me for $700 but I was just trying to get something sooner since I can't get the cactus for another month since he's using them for finals.
I dont know if you know this, but I have been working with cactus for about 3 years and the 5k your are waiting on is about 3-4 years old. If that suites you go for it. A 4 year old amp will be within your budget!!! Now if it is the new PF5k definitely you have been blessed, but I doubt it!

I'm guessing its Stewies new PF K5's, in that case, he usually sells stuff cheap.
Yes, it is one of Stewies. But supposedly TMH is using them for finals so I have to wait. Not sure when finals are so I don't know how long the wait will be or how beat up it will be once I get it.

Is it a 4k2d? I need something that can run below one ohm. I'm probably going to use it on 3 d1 subs so .67 nominal.
no it was two crossfire xp1400D strapped together will put out about 4.k strapped at 2 ohms( as ive been told)..u can try running it at 1.5 strapped for more power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ive ran these at 1 ohm strapped before but it was burp only

Someone get this man a amp !
Hahaha thanks bud. I'm trying to get one of those 4500ds on caco (not for $700 haha) but I haven't heard back from him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.